Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG Anyone seen Tortureyou new weapon :-|

OMG Anyone seen Tortureyou new weapon :-|

He made a little demonstration on the NPC in front of the castle entrance... Took down the poor thing in 10 sec. I hope not to many enforcers will have it to soon lol, hits for like 3.2k minimum damage and the speed had nothing to do with sloow QB.

and yet, they nerfed crits. making ma's almost completely useless in pvp...i want some of what they are smoking.

Re: OMG Anyone seen Tortureyou new weapon :-|

Originally posted by DrZatan
    He made a little demonstration on the NPC in front of the castle entrance... Took down the poor thing in 10 sec. I hope not to many enforcers will have it to soon lol, hits for like 3.2k minimum damage and the speed had nothing to do with sloow QB.
    yeah like i said i fought him, and even tho i won.. that thing was nasty. he hit me for 2550 once before i got TMS up....

let me say that again. he hit me for 2550 before TMS went up

that was through 36% reflect and 5.5k AC... : P
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Thats comparable to Manex when Init are fixed. Gun fired at 1.5/1 doing 700-800 dmg heh..

Comparable? Highest non crit damage from a Manex in pvp is around 1k.

I'd hardly say they are comparable.

no no, not 700 - 800... 2700 - 2800 base damage :-|

Ive seen the stats for Manex ql 200 and the stats for is rod.

Is stats look like this, 375 - 1100 ish (6)

I think the manex ones are quite lower...

Hes got a fast attack on the thing also, that would be about like hte manex burst I guess...

One thing tho is that rod was hitting really fast, he must of been using full agg + FoB with kick ass inits tho when I saw him go at it. Anyway all in all it was really stronger then the Manex..

Re: Re: OMG Anyone seen Tortureyou new weapon :-|

Originally posted by Nothinman

yeah like i said i fought him, and even tho i won.. that thing was nasty. he hit me for 2550 once before i got TMS up....

let me say that again. he hit me for 2550 before TMS went up

that was through 36% reflect and 5.5k AC... : P

how'd u beat him? is he an idiot?
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Re: Re: Re: OMG Anyone seen Tortureyou new weapon :-|

Originally posted by Supersoly

how'd u beat him? is he an idiot?
    *cough*

He said how he beat me.

I went full aggro, just testing to see If I could kill a soldier with it during mk. This was after 3 hit killing just about anyone who came in. Normally, I would go full aggro till mk down, casting layers and running around in circles mongo'ing. Just curious if this weapon you didnt need to do that, but soldiers gun is still good.
    I think with rrfe and my 7% elements bracer I could just stand there on full aggro, but Im not sure, havent tried it yet. Only been self buffed so far. We both were.

What I mean by comparable is that they are evenly powerfull. Manex is a ranged QL250 Beam while Punishment rod is a ql300 Enhanced Beam hehe. If a Manex is fired at 1.5/1 you will really see that the gun is extremly dangerous. Right now its a good weapon, but if the init ever get faster its gonna be quite uber. The gun is very good for rooter since the slow firing rate let you plenty of time to land a root before the next shot. Punishment Rod is quite uber I must say.

Originally posted by Insida
    Thats comparable to Manex when Init are fixed. Gun fired at 1.5/1 doing 700-800 dmg heh..
    lol. manex is like a toy compared.

oh, and nothinman, tell him how I beat you with my beam.

rod is nice now, but as said, QB will **** it / EQB will **** it by far with inits fixed. atleast with the -1/-2 @600 init fix. Noone knows if that's what to be implemented tho. In the ideal world, it would be -1/-1, leaving the rod as a faster, but less dmg weapon.

With -1/-2 it will be slower with less dmg... Kind of lame seeing how OE is hard as hell and Mantis Queen is eeeasy. MAKE MANTIS QUEEN UBER!! (I'm just saying that cuz me and all my friends have QB, yes!)
    Last edited by Caol; Nov 20th, 2002 at 08:52:25.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

I made Tort run after 4 shots! He mustve used Flurry on me because it wasnt normal, few secs later he was lying dead in Tir, I didnt get any reward and Tort and me still dont know how the heck that happened.

As doc im glad I got init debuffs.

About next patch; dont forget docs wont be the only one with init debuffs then, so you can slow those people down some.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by garzini
    and yet, they nerfed crits. making ma's almost completely useless in pvp...i want some of what they are smoking.
    Same... The crit nerfs ruined pvp for proffessions who's damage output totally relied on a crit reliant weapon / ma... yet they introduce weapons like the manex / punishment rod which after the init fix almost go 1/1. Longer fights ? heh
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

Ok he have a very good weapon like a manex 200, but what weapon it is ???

Labrutte

Punishment rod I think is the name of the weapon.

Punisher rod woudl have to be the best melee weapon right now.
    QB/EQB, Manex (for ranged, gah 3500 burst in pvp woo) could be strong contenders, as well as the melee weapons that "Some Merchant, somewhere" Sells (in the patch notes)

Also the "Init being less effective over 1200" (Enfs with flurry have over 2000 init) could end up slowing the weapon down, to balance it a little against its massive damage.

Or something.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

All these high dmg weapons comming out makes me wonder when FC is gonna quadruple our HP, i mean they did say they wanted fights to be LONGER right?
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

I think one thing that we're about to see is the level cap taking off... Torture mention to me there was some loots on the body of the Obedient that had requierement of level 388 (A weapon for Adventurers if I remember right that was called something like Slayer claw). And something else was title8. Also in the DB we see alot of stuff title7.. They will probably take off all the breed cap and stuff like that at the sametime (I hope).

*me cross fingers I get to level 200 before they take off the cap so I dont fall behind*

i almost killed him in a duel

then he started hitting back =[

Where did he find this weapon ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast