Thread: Question on release date and playability? CZ?

Question Question on release date and playability? CZ?

I spoke with my local retailer her and they say it will be available to purchase tomorrow. Does that mean i can take it home tomorrow and play and get all the new content or is there a date when we everyone will get to use the booster?

Ayien

Since the last word from Funcom is Nov. 28th, perhaps your retailer is, as so many do regarding release dates, talkin' thru his or her hat?

14.7 won't be out wednesday according to the launcher, and Notum Wars cannot go live till 14.7 does, so...

No, it won't be playable tomorrow.

Launcher says perhaps thursday or friday for 14.7, and that they're going to be 'working all weekend'.

up until today the retailers computer stated that they would have it today. I spoke with them today and they now say it got pushed back to the 26th

But what about Europe

Hello?

Everybody knows the game is in the shop on the 26th. In the US. But that helps me squat as I live in Norway. When does it launch here. Nobody seems to know. Can someone enlighten me pls? Pretty pls? With sugar on the top?
    Formrider - Lvl 73 Crat

Nahadra - Lvl 55 doc

Unfitrider - Lvl 101 Shade

Achiever 66%
    Explorer 66%
    Killer 40%
    Socializer 26%

Yes please enlighten us. Most of my (relatively low lvl)guild are scandinavians, if we get NW a week after US residents will there be any spaces left for us, or do we have to attack an existing facility? That would put us at a serious disadvantage. What is the point of preordering if we can buy it in the store before we get it delivered? From what I have heard US residents have been informed of when they will have their copies, why have not we been informed of the same?

The most recent info about the release date I have for the booster in Sweden is Nov.28th.

Still not going to buy it, though...
    Dominata
    Member of THM

In a norwegian computer webpage, www.itavisen.no it stands that the offcial release is 28. nov...

http://www.itavisen.no/art/1299990.html

If u go to http://register.funcom.com u can see u cant register and play NW before 28. nov...

What about the ones that has ordered the NW.
    Do they ship em out the 28th? and we have to wait acouple of days before we even get to play with the new stuff in NW?
    Or...?