Thread: Omni-Com Investigations Division

Omni-Com Investigations Division

"Omni-Com
    Omni-Com handles all communication channels on- and off-world, including the Grid, as well as the operation of insurance terminals and the storage of insurance patterns." - as posted by Cz

We are a division of Omni-Com dedicated to the smooth operation of communications on Rubi-Ka. Our investigations include anything where com units, the grid and Insure terminals in Omni-1 may be compromised.

We are now hiring staff to assist in the new workload we have, with the new towers that are arriving, communications will be more inprotant than ever. Please visit our grid site here for more information.

OOC: We are a Role Play Guild looking for people to help shape the guild. We require 3 or 4 mature responsible players to be on the board of Directors, and up to 20 members (for now).

We require Fixers, NT's, MP's, Crats, Soldiers and agents..but we're not going to turn anyone down if they have a solid interest in this and act in a mature possitive mannner

Please send a /tell to Hostbody (my alt who is now my main) and we'll get you set up, or apply at the web site.

Goals : 100% fun, helping each other, and be a part of great stories.

This org is only on RK 1 at this time
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

Greetings

Please allow me to introduce myself.

My name is ... not realivant. Call me "Ghir".

I've spent my time ... gathering information ... about Rubi-Ka and feel joining an up-and-coming organization would be of benifit for both myself and others who share common interest.

Feel free to message me if you could use the services of a Fixer of my caliber.

OOC:
    I was a player in Beta 4 and the first month or 2 of production and am just getting back into the game. Ghir is up to lvl 35 and coming along nicely. I should slow down in the leveling around 50, but should be there by this weekend if not before.

Feel free to give me a /tell in game if this level range suits you. I didn't see any info on range in the post, but I'm in an "Uber" guild in EQ, so a RP guild here would suit me nicely.

I should have specified a lvl range i guess, even though I personally don't care if your lvl 2 or 200, as long as you want to Role Play and have fun. I reccomend for best balance to the guild anyone between lvl 20-60, but like I said, I'm not going to close the door on any lvl's.
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Bumping as we're still recruiting