Thread: 14.7?

14.7?

Are we patching tomorrow or what?

that's the official word, ya..
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)
    Twincaliber - Level 220/11 Omni Atrox Vanguard
    Kansho - Level 206+/14 Omni Opifex MA
    Sakayuri - Level 165+ Omni Solitus Crat.
    Unimusha - L132+ Omni Solitus Soldier
    Kryozz - L41+ Omni Nanomage NT
    Twelvegauge - L19+ Omni Solitus Trader
    Kasima - L13+ Omni Solitus Doctor

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

Re: 14.7?

Originally posted by Clem
    Are we patching tomorrow or what?
    Last official word we were... feel like I'm being lead blindly over a cliff.

I mean, hey, this obviously going to the biggest patch yet. Tons of gameplay changes and additions and this and that... and we've had NO official list of the changes coming one day prior to patch. Cliffs aren't even in it... I'm afraid we might be following the piped piper straight into hell. Ok, so maybe that was a little over the top, but hey.

I'm looking forward to the darned patch myself, will be interesting to see what comes out of it
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

Originally posted by Tranceptor
    I'm looking forward to the darned patch myself, will be interesting to see what comes out of it
    You don't even wanna have some glimmering of an idea what to expect? You're braver than I, I must say. I bet you return video tapes without rewinding them, eh? You crazy man, you.

Originally posted by Bhaaz
    I bet you return video tapes without rewinding them, eh? You crazy man, you.
    Somehow, I just hear this line delivered in an absolutely deadpan voice, and it cracks me up.

Thank you.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Doesn´t look like 14.7. will come tomorrow
    look here
    The optimism of the action is better than the pesimism of thought
    - Greenpeace UK

Midnight - Edged Weapons wielding RK3 Opifex Enforcer
    Leloona - Ambitious RK2 Doc of the Omni-Pol Elite-Gimps

rofl... no I dont, but I take raw steaks and tie them to my legs, then go running around Rottweiler kennels

Originally posted by Bhaaz

You don't even wanna have some glimmering of an idea what to expect? You're braver than I, I must say. I bet you return video tapes without rewinding them, eh? You crazy man, you.