Thread: Cut the dead weight

Cut the dead weight

Many of us are looking forward to the character wipe for inactive lvl 1 characters. I dont really understand the reasons why, but I think it is like never active characters are like cobwebs and mold growing in the stats.

I would like to see:

"probationary removal" of inactive characters if they have not logged in in over 2 months, so their name would be greyed on org lists, and not counted in totals

I would like to see this with orgs as well, to clear up the names and numbers of the hundreds of one person orgs out there.

It would also be helpful if the presidents of orgs received special attention, if they did not log in for 6 weeks, they would get demoted, and the most active member of the next highest rank would receive the presidency. I have heard too many horror stories of dead leaders and then gruelling death spiral whereas a auto leadership transfer would have kept friends together.

I would like to see the name erase instituted as an ongoing practice.

I would like to hear of other ways people think that automatic cleanup could be applied or help.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Cronos
    Crono

these are two names i'd really like to make characters out of, but some guy a year ago probably made them. they need to go away! i've been stuck with stupid names like cronox, cronoxo, cronozio, cronoco etc. GAAH! please please delete these so i can make a character with a good name instead of spinoffs.

on the other side, i dont think anybody with a character over level 25 or so should get them deleted until after at least 6 months, cause i have a friend that canceled but will come back in a couple months, and i assured him all his characters would still be there.
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco