First into TOTW on RK2 First to 220 on RK2
    First to form an org on RK2 First to 200 on RK2
    First soldier with ql 200 Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    First omni on RK2 First post on forums
    First Grand Master on RK2
    First to PvP on RK2
    First to solo The Beast on RK2

erm..

Soldiers aren't gimped, you can't compare us to a NT concerning dmg output.
    What you seem to forget is we get TMS that makes us almost unkillable by any damage other then nano, and add to that that we already have more HP then them.
    Another thing, equip a boosted hellspinner and tell me your dmg suck, yeah right
    See ya around Fron!

Re: Re: Re: Fix soldiers?

Originally posted by [BeNdEr]

That was u, Jacksr and another soldier who killed me in 2h0 :P but yes u got the PvP point, grrr, but sure i am up for a fight just gimme a tell
    =)

Hakuna Matata my gallant foe, your wish shall be granted. I just need to get myself into my new apartment and my home LAN set up =)

GL out there!
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

MrBunny

Seems you need a carrot without pesticides

TMS, in mass pvp I will use it after the clanners hav killed all our docs and traders. most of the time they dont even target me since I'm not that much of a threat.
    In 1v1 I never use TMS unless I am fighting a non rooter, and I am in trouble or very sure I will kill my opponent.

OMHH.... LOL. Its exactly what it says, one more hit... and then you die. it heals for a little over 200 hp and I cant fire while casting it. So it just delays the inevitable.

Hellspinner,

This I will grant is a damn good weapon, even if it has no fling. At the moment FA seems to have stopped functioning (my normal FA now is no higher than my burst in pvp)

Let a trader debuff me and see how much the rad dmg bothers you...lol. Against high lvl opponents we are still dependant on crits and max dmg specials,

If there is no trader around I do pretty well, but until FA works again I have no chance of downing a well equipped opponent.
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123