Thread: Problem with UNIQUE tag

Problem with UNIQUE tag

I killed a Ghasap Minion and looted a Corroded Blade to give to a low-level adventurer. Gave him the blade, then went back to get another. When I try to loot a Corroded Blade now, it tells me that I cannot loot it because I already have this unique item... But I don't, I gave it away already!!!

Same thing happened to me with a 7% IQ Ring. Its now 45 minutes before patch time and im like the 25th petition in line... this is utter bullsh*t.

Arrow

Uniques seem to be causing more hassle than they are preventing. Just one example of unique wierdness... took a bag out of the bank, and two items fell out (already have this unique...) - my appartment key (which has no need to be unique since I can't get another one anyway...) and my dodga card I (for which the unique tag is reasonable). Since I had neither anywhere else, this implies that the game thinks the dodga card and my appartment key are the same unique... ???
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Darkbane, I have that too, with Alvin + Dodga card (and not my appartment card). These two cards are sent back to the bank saying "you already have...". Why ?
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

Arrow

Clearly the game thinks these are in fact the same item. In your case, they are almost the same, but almost isn't the same thing... Until FC actually explain in detail why all these things are not only unique, but often seem to be the same unique despite being different, we'll just have to guess...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Problem looting uniques also.

Two of my characters cannot loot the Omni coat even though there is none in inventory or bags. Most annoying.
    Ino
    rolling leet, crouching tiger, hidden dragon

Pioneer rifle/crossbow Vanguard with a personal sidearm and a campstove
    Atlantean

AO Adventurer Professional (2003-2004)

Map design suggestion for mapmakers