Attention!!!
    Kill ma in pvp will not be looked as farming pvp title
    No dangerous, no exception gogogo

crats what r u waiting for ?

171 soldier
    200 ma
    174 NT ( leveling )
    83 doc

I am in China now . no AO this month .......

Two new professions

The two new professions will be

1. The Hairstylist.

Receiving small bonuses to agility, and armed with access to many weird and wonderful melee weapons, the Hairstylist suffers large penalties to Intelligence and Sense. Using their innate lack of intelligence as a primary weapon, they bore their opponent to death with banal conversation. Startup items include :

Nanocrystal (Bad Hair Day) - Causing their opponents appearance to change so much that they are not recognised by their own side and risk being shot by guards.

2. The taxi driver

The taxi driver receives incredible, almost dangerous bonuses to speed, but finds it difficult to take shortest route to anywhere, and often zone into a completely different area than intended. Taxi drivers think they have a green intelligence skill, but its actually dark blue. As is their Map Nav skill. They have a natural resistance to roots, snares and calms.

Startup items include :

Nanocrystal (Road Rage) - All other vehicles in the area are forced to zone within 10 seconds or take damage.
    "You know how these so-called 'Environmentalists' are all vegetarian? Well, there would be a lot more of the Environment if they stopped eating all the plants..."

Harry Hill

Re: damn it

Originally posted by Rocknic
    just means that there are 2 more proffesions to balance with the rest...and 2 more proffessions that will be better than engineers.

It has cost me too much money to be an unhappy engie.
    '
    lmao!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

I hope the two new profs get introduced to the game prenerfed. It's much better to start up at the bottom of the foodchain and get some love than starting up at the top and get nerfed, remembering what you once were.
    Mithrax 220 agent gimp. My current armor and symbiants.
    Proud member of ze Legion

"If you don't like something change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
    Maya Angelou

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."
    Thomas Jefferson

New profs:

N00b:

A class specially designed for new folks, it is loosly based around the enforcer, with a few slight modifications:
    • Lower skills caps; the TL6 skill caps will be set at a low level of 100. This will help the economy by providing high level chars with no money to balance all those ultra-richies. We're also altering the IP awards for levels gained. They will be 1/10 of current rates for each TL.
    • N00bs will also benefit from an altered GUI, ensuring that they never know whats going on and can't learn the game properly.
    • Apart from that, we're gonna keep everything the same as enfs, because it would take too much complicated coding to actually make a *new* profession.

Ebayer:

Actually, the Ebayer isn't a profession as such, but rather an option to start a new character at any level you want!

Benefits include:
    • Having a brand new toon with all the most uber gear you want, plus unlimited creds! Choose your equipment straight from te database!!
    • We've totally removed the need to know how to play AO with this prof - you just wonder around and get other people killed!
    • Actually - we put this in to re-balance the balance that the N00b prof will create with regards to the economy, because we're not sure we want people to be able to buy useful things for under 500m creds, and we certianly don't want unique mobs being killable by anyone other than our most dedicated, on 24/7, no-other-life-to-speak-of, funded-by-their-parents players. We're also doing our best to get rid of these people by carefully reading their posts in the forums, and doing the opposite to what they want. It seems to be working quite well atm. We may nerf the ability to post constructive ideas in the forum, so that only whiners get through to us - it'll make easiere to figure out what you lot don't want the most.

The basic idea is to ensure that new people keep coming in, while old people leave quickly. This way, we can be sure that no one hangs around long enough to see how badly this game is balanced / built / planned, thus ensuring that we can market the product with slogans like: "x new players every week!" and avoid having to say "2x players leave every week!".

/me is bored at work.
    /me is in a foul mood.
    /me likes ao really.
    /me is really boreed.
    /me dosen't have a pc at work that runs ao properly.
    /me edits his bad spelling / grammer / language / other (check one only)
    Last edited by Servivious; Nov 21st, 2002 at 14:14:05.
    Please allow me to introduce you to the voices:

The voices, the voices! Stop the voices!

The voices are played by, in order of appearance:

Gragoneye - loveable, hugable, with a fondness for violence!
    Servivious - bitter, twisted and a little unhinged..
    Blindhealer - just a little bit out of her depth!

Proud to be First Order!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12