Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neutral / Independent

Jobe is a neutral place yep...originally formed by a group of 12 uber high lvl Omni NTs who wanted more independence to do what they wanted (am guessing Izgimmer, Enfraam and co), but ended up more a place for NTs to go since well, everyone hates them so they went to hide in the ol' flying city.....Later on though FC being there normal selves changed it to be made by NTs and MPs (kinda fitting considering NTs cant do &$*% without a MP in tow even at lvl 200...anyhow this is sliding into a Nya style anti-MP rant :P but now it seems Jobes just the place where all the funky bits of kit comes from now, and where nanos etc are researched and made etc...oh and the other cranky experiments like the ones which open the trans dimensional window into the shadowlands.

As for protecting it, don't think it would really need much protecting since it like flys, and even omni don't mind it being independent (as long as it doesnt go clan) since they are blinking dangerous (trust me, nothing worse than a group of high lvl NTs together), from up there they could probably Kels Rome into a smouldering pile of ash in no time :P
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Wink Protecting Jobe.

Well as I figure ... Job as neutral city .. would not need safeguarding ,,, in that way ..
    But what I was thinking was using jobe as a Neutral place where all neutral orgīs held their meetings and all neutrals had a place to sit and talk about all matter neutral .. and that a Org based in jobe could function as a summoner to neutral meetings.. and neutral talks.. etc etc ,, sorta like and entire organisation as secretaries.. ( <--- probaly wrong spelling ).

An organisation working as a center in the Wheel of neutrality ... a Organisation with no other goal than help al neutral in matters common to all neutrals.. and a samll org .. say 6 to max 10 players..

See where Im going here.. ?? Since we have no way of uniting our communications.. maby we could use sutch an org as a way as a common place.. someone to talk to that can spread the word to ther neutrals.. etc etc .. .. this is jus a bal in the air.. we can do what we like of it .. all input wery wery appreciated..

All i whnat to accomplish is a way to keep an eye on neutral affairs..

This org should of course listen to and talk to any neutral within or outside an org.. and function as a messenger in matters of neutrality to clan and Ot if so would be dessierd in a clooective decision .. basicly make the scatterd neutrals not so scatterd ...

We have come a long way in this matter just by creating organisation .. what we now need for the next step is an Organisation that organise the organisation . kinda ,, *lol* huum think that was abit blurred.. but maby you can getmy drift ..

Basicly this would be an org without any say or power and org that would never ever act alone.. in any way shape or form .. but just make things a bit easier for all neutrals.. kay . Im kinda loosing my words and tought now.. so I ll end it up here ..

Well Il leave you with a Touht . " Jobe Neutral capital" *lol* now there is a contrediction .. but I do think Jobe will be a neutral city since both clan and OT have to go there to get to shadow lands.. .. right ?

Maby Im wrong .. but still a tought ..
    I love the engie combo, i create to destroy, how constructive

speaking of protection

anyone seen the new volenteer neutral police force in borealis ?neut-pol headed by neutster, all of em are atrox neut soldiers. my only question is if they are providing protection, and the neut coalition has disbanded, who is presiding over them ?

Neutral police force..

Sadly i must say I havnīt seen them at all. .but then again . Im living on Rimor ( Rk2 ).. so perhaps the are Atlatnean ( Rk1 ).. ??
    But it would be nice to know that there is someone in charge of that police so that they donīt become a bunch of bulies..

Might be a dumb question . .. but..
    Neutral coalisison .. have there ever been one.. ?? I mean one that was / is working .. If there is was / is one. is it active on Rimor as well ??? SOunds like a really good thing to me..

Even if we neutrals are all over the place sort of speak .. itīs good to see that we can acually be united iin some areas. that intrests us all .

Computer crach ..

Ah yes.. whilst i have it in my mind.. is it true that Neutrals have first strike rights in 25% zones now after the latest patch ..

It sounds to good to be true. but is it ?? plz plz .. say it is..

Not that i like to kill others but atleast that would mean that I can acually assist any poor neutral that have been jumped in a political zone..

Couple of things here, our "capital" is Newlands, the first Neutral place on RK *woot*, as for Borealis is kinda a backwater trading thing used by smugglers due to its romoteness and its high altitude security...even OT acknowledge its a smuggling hole, but so long as it does what they want in that its a good place for them to buy and sell certain things, guess they aint gonna mind much are they

Neutral governing councils are all good in theory...they've been tried many times though and all end up in the same old problem...there is too many types of Neutrals. All have differing ideas and all do things differently. Its very very hard to try to cover all these things, heck its impossible. Someone will always get upset and so it'll all fall apart. The only real form of an organised neut community is kinda how it is at the moment. Everyone knows each other, and knows how to contact them. Occassionly they all get together and discuss things, but theirs no enforcement here, neutrality is freedom, and as such we all need to go with our beliefs. A really good point to note on this is looking at the mining operations as being set up at the moment. Our tower came under attack yesturday by joint Clan and Omni forces, we were struggling to get people to protect at first, and eventually it seemed nearly every Neut org had sent people to assist. It was great! All neutrals standing up to the Clanners and the Omnis and giving them a damned good bloody nose in the process. Later on that evening, during the IR birthday party news came in that a tower from another neutral guild was under attack...and everyone got back into their armour and were soon on the way to assist. Neutrality is about community more than anything else, we are so few and hopelessly out gunned, but by standing together it is possible for us to win what we want - the ability for neutrals to survive, and live our lives how we want to, no matter how many differant ways that may be.

As for Neut-Pol, good on em From what I've seen of them so far they've provided a good job of protection for us and provided the protection for the IR's 1st anniversary this weekend. Very nicely done and a major *WOOT* and I'll throw in a *ROAT* also for their continued success in the future and for showing those hired thugs in Omni-Pol a real police force ((and yes, they are on RK1)).
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Wery good pointīs there..

Iīll sit down and ponder these things for a wile.. the neutral way is wery how to put it.. itīs an organised chaos. sorta..
    Itīs wery well in deed.. but sometimes it feels like something is missing . cant put my finger on it . thou ..

I hope to find some awsers soon .. thou . *smiles*

Yeah, I think your right there, it is all organised, or not so organised choas...guess it adds to our flavour a little. Think really the only true common goal every neut has is that to survive. The others are kinda just little bits more as added by our personal directions and long term goals. But heck, I'm a neut...bound to be a few arguments out there :P
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Wink *lol*

Yepp you are 100% right there. Nya

Specially now when Ot anc CLan crawl up under our skin with their controll towers.. I mean where is the line drawn ?

Maby this can add tro my local flavour

Yeah, what with Silverstone having a go at us, and now since we got towers it seeming we're now a sitting punch bag for joint Clan and OT forces hehe - I just have to love how attacking the Neuts is something which can finally bring the Clanners and Omni together. Guess its the huge threat we represent :P

As ever with us neuts, the thing is to be able to carry on and even have a hope to win (at something) when in reality we know were on the side lines...but its the fight we live for, the difficulty to live this way. I was amused recently when the Tir thing erupted and everyone was wondering how many neuts changed sides...thankfully it seems most got even more resolved to dig in and fight the good fight I beleive a couple might have been lost though, and did hear a couple people wonder...and even more "if they make me change I'll quit!!". We fight in the ways we can, and thankfully one thing the neut community has is a great RP base, probably helped by the huge variety we have, and yet again the fight. Soooo FC, bring it on, we're ready for ya you said you were gonna make it harder...as they say come on have a go
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

*goes to stand beside Nyadach* yeah.. bring it on! We'll dig in and and fight you every step of the way
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

I must say ..

In the matter of neutrals changin side.. a Neutral is a Neutral if FC think they can ever change that .. wohw they miss calculated..

Ill fight anything and everything that tryes to forece me to change sice to OT or Clan .. Ill stand beside you Trisagiona and
    Nyadach even thou I stand on Rimor

So letīs bring the groove on and stand up for our rights

Ps..
    Nice to see a new name here Welcome Trisagiona

Thumbs up Figured I should chime in on this

First off, yay to the guys who fought for Tir and won. I haven't been there yet, but the latest news on the site is that Silverstone is dead and gone, along with his murdering friends, and Tir is back to a neutral meeting ground. This may or may not be true, and if it is true, we'll see how long it lasts.

Second, I am with all you guys on the neutral thing. I don't think anything could make me change from a neutral. I like being friends with everyone. One of my friends who doesn't play said that neutrals reminded him of Shaolin Monks, in that they are nice and friendly and love life and the world and all that, but if you pick a fight with them, they will hand you your butt quicker than anything.

Don't get me wrong though. On both servers, the percentage of Neuts has always been around 5% of the total population, but that is fine with me. I know that if anyone threatens us and tries to force us to one side or another, it may end up like the Alamo, but I know I'll see all you guys fighting by my side until the end.

As I've stated in other threads; I view any org that attacks a legally placed mining operation as nothing short of a common criminal organization. I welcome participation from all Clan, Omni and Neutral orgs that wish to stand united against those criminals among us.

Nyadach, Whisper's Edge and other Clans stood side by side with Neutrals when IR was attacked and I am sure Omni orgs would have done the same had the attack come from rogue Clan orgs instead.

I would hope that the constant partisan talk would cease and we could see the criminal elements among all factions for what they are...common criminals...and deal with them as such.

ICC has given all of us the legal right to develop mining operations but I think that ANY common sense law can see that taking it by force, without provocation, is nothing more than a criminal act.

And you must also be aware that not all Clan applauded Silverstone's heavy-handed take-over of Tir. I for one wanted to put my shotgun to the head of those thugs he called so euphemistically called 'guards'.

Originally posted by Nyadach
    Yeah, what with Silverstone having a go at us, and now since we got towers it seeming we're now a sitting punch bag for joint Clan and OT forces hehe - I just have to love how attacking the Neuts is something which can finally bring the Clanners and Omni together. Guess its the huge threat we represent :P

As ever with us neuts, the thing is to be able to carry on and even have a hope to win (at something) when in reality we know were on the side lines...but its the fight we live for, the difficulty to live this way. I was amused recently when the Tir thing erupted and everyone was wondering how many neuts changed sides...thankfully it seems most got even more resolved to dig in and fight the good fight I beleive a couple might have been lost though, and did hear a couple people wonder...and even more "if they make me change I'll quit!!". We fight in the ways we can, and thankfully one thing the neut community has is a great RP base, probably helped by the huge variety we have, and yet again the fight. Soooo FC, bring it on, we're ready for ya you said you were gonna make it harder...as they say come on have a go

Cmmande Frisk ....

"Neutrals should be wiped off the planet," - High Commander Fisk, current administrator of Tir.

This is how he spoke his words.. for mor reding please read the full articel...
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...e5/madman.html

This is it take this as an open declaration of War .. Shoud i take it as something else.. Rather what should we neutrals tae this statment as ? I say .. Clans are declaring war against ur.. for what .. because we have cosen not to fight in this war of opressors ??

And as regards of crimminals.. by taking over mning areas. huummm. well.. yes .. and no..
    Yes mining operations should be undisturbed.. but then again . a clan tower in ot area .. and other way around .. might be conciderd by that side as criminalsby just beeing placed there.. say what would you clanners do if Tir was surrounded by Ot towers if not attack them to defend your Clan hold land .. right ?

Re: Cmmande Frisk ....

Why do you see that Fisk or ANY of the Senitnels speak for all Clans? Or even the majority of Clans?

I, and MANY others like me, abhor the Sentinels and consider them nothing more than fascist thugs. Given my druthers I'd shoot Fisk and his ilk on sight.

Please! You need to enlighten yourself to a less myopic view of the world we live in...

And, no, EVERY land control spot was opened by ICC and NO restrictions were put on WHO could first claim it. Hence, by default, NONE of these spots were designated legally to be Clan, Omni or Neutral. You really need to push past your faction fetish...

Originally posted by Pharesis
    "Neutrals should be wiped off the planet," - High Commander Fisk, current administrator of Tir.

This is how he spoke his words.. for mor reding please read the full articel...
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...e5/madman.html

This is it take this as an open declaration of War .. Shoud i take it as something else.. Rather what should we neutrals tae this statment as ? I say .. Clans are declaring war against ur.. for what .. because we have cosen not to fight in this war of opressors ??

And as regards of crimminals.. by taking over mning areas. huummm. well.. yes .. and no..
    Yes mining operations should be undisturbed.. but then again . a clan tower in ot area .. and other way around .. might be conciderd by that side as criminalsby just beeing placed there.. say what would you clanners do if Tir was surrounded by Ot towers if not attack them to defend your Clan hold land .. right ?
    Last edited by Nelida; Dec 6th, 2002 at 22:49:10.

Talking Direct reply to Nelida

Yes Nelida you are wery right in the fact that that commander dosn't speakfor all Clans.. that makes me wery glad..

Why I spoke so narrow ninded was acually just toprovoce a reaction from the clans.. and you replied in a way that really fills my heart with hope and joy..

My true stance is that if someone takes action .. then Ill respond to that action.. and as long as it's ony words .. i will listen and be prepared.. I will never act first....

However if someone take action agains any neutral and that action can be deemed unjustefied and / or un provoced.. I will stand by that neutrals side helping him / her / Neut ... to recive justice for that wrong doing.. In regards to the mining operations.. If I move along a road and the defences of that mining station is baced so it attacks me on the road.. I will reply by force... if need be,, to fend for my life and for the life of my friends.
    I will also contackt the org responible for sutch a bad placement of the defence and ask them to remove it to a better locatin where it dosnīt threaten innocent travelers along the roads of Rubi-Ka. If they are unvilling to do so.. I donīt know what actions I will take .. and those yet unknown actions must be spoken of when thy hapen and not now.... but I assure you I will only take action in defence not in agression..

But once again .. I only speak for my self.. and I'm not a reprecentative of all neutrals..

In action Im now sinc the liberation of Tir sadly more carefull when im in contackt with any Clan sided person... and that is just based on the fact that sentinels have slaughterd so many Innocent neurals.. And if they don't speka for all clan.. I personnaly would like to see you the members of the clans take action against this renegade within your ranks.. because as long as you don't ,I must conclude that all Clan mebmers but a few support the Sentinetels in action if not in words... By doing noting youu are as guilty as the one in yor ranks acually doing this..
    You see even if you don't support them.. you show us Neutrals wery littel but words that you dissagree with them.. and words are nice.. but that don't change the fact that it is we neutrals that are getting slaughterd.. By a Clan representative that you say you don't support but do nothing to remove .. atleast from my perspectve..

but please ... allthou I have amore reserved attitude agins Clan members do't see me as a enemy .. Im still your frined.. you just have to prove to me that you are my friend.. and once Tir is safe for me to walk in again I will gladely visit this beutifull place again.

And just by your words Nelida you have started to gain my trust ..

Red face /me wakes from aloong sleep

Huum . i read thru the posts on other therads and I fear what I see..

Many almosta al speak of neutral as one organised mass of people. We are NOT !!!!!!!
    As I have stated before.. do not ever speak of me a one of those Neutrals because Iīm not .. Im my own.. Iīm applicant in a guild because many of my friends are there and the Persident is a wery dear friend of mine.. I have frineds both Clan and Ot ( that acually donīt shoot me on sight )

As a neutral / Independent / whatever you whanna call us I have stated that I do not support the actions oc Clan or Ot .. as a clan / ot you have stated that you support their acts..
    And get your peices togheter .. if you donīt support Sentinetels . . or whatever those murderes call them self on Clan side.. then do something .. change side.. declaer their rule over Tir Illegal and remove them from your ranks.. But as long as your Id tag say Clan you state that you you in action support whatever the higer powers of clan declare.. And right now thay have declaerd that Neutrals are open targets.. Sure there are those / many of you that say you donīt support them and show that as well by not attacking us Neutrals.. that is mutch apreciated.. but still a soldier that donīt shoot the enemy but wears the unifor is a soldier ..

And just beacuse Im pointing my finger at you dClaners donīt even think that you Ot are Clean . you hold as mutch responisbility in this problem as the Clans do simply by looking at peopel as cattel .. that you can dispose of as you like..

Geeses.. I treat my petīs better that uyou treated your Employees back in hiostor.. and now you wonder why the bite.. *lol* Gees we really gotta wonder about that .. eh ..

End of berak for now.. brb

Ah yes...and let's not forget the NEUTRAL Elitle Operations who have staged attacks on legal mining holds frequently since the war started. How about the Neutrals that just want to make PROFIT not caring about others happiness or legal right to mine? If you would open your eyes you would see that you are just as guilty as lumping people together as anyone else. I am sometimes guilty of it as well so I will spare you the "holier than thou" routine.

As for the Clans...I think the MAJORITY wish the Senteninels were gone. Many have spoken out against them. Sending them to reclaim...will solve nothing. They will rezz like anyone else and be right back there. So why don't you provide us a solution since we seem to be powerless to rid oursleves them.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Sollutions to Tir guards ?

Huum interresting .. well Iīs suggest a demonstartion by Clan mebers in Tir against itīs current rulers... and maby Open bublications in Clan hold news against Them ? Yes individuals are defently free minds.. no matter what alignment . but as ai said.. by stating you are Clan or Ot you state that you re a "soldier" in that army .. sort of speak .. hope you can see the symbolic value here.. and .. I care what any individual solider do and say .. but they are still soldiers in a Army that shoot me on sight .. .. In that sence your color really matter ..
    Or maby the Ideology of Can and Ot is something I have dreamed of and it relly dosnīt exist .. ?

If you wish to show me that you really donīt support what your side is doing .. change side.. In many cases I wish you could change to neutral if you donīt support any of the 2 sides there are ..

Neutrals that attack towers are doing a criminal act .. yes.. But also .. if that tower have gun turrets placed so it hinders the movement of others on well established roads.. the holders of that Tower is makeing a greater Error.. donīt you agree ?

But you are wery right .. a neutral unprovoked attack is not a legal act .. and should not be conciderd so ..

Personally Ill help any one that is my frined or standfor a side that kill me on sight .. if they are wrongly attacked.. likewise Id never help said frines if they do something that is wrong and/or Illegal..

On teh matter of me putting peopel togheter in grups.. well Isnīt Clan supposed to be a side ? and Ot ?? Neutral is only bound togheter by ideas and touhgs .. and we do not support the general Concept you stand for.. in many cases.. but ofcourse there are those who say Neutral but act in favour of one side or another .. those are not truly neutral ..

But to act neutral in the way that Clan and Ot say .. thet means that we really must just sit down and beg for our living .. That I refuse to do..

Im neutral in the way that I donīt support your basic ideology .. Im not a pacifist .. and Ill never become one..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast