Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718

Thread: Lets play a game. Traders justify this one.

Originally posted by Julia
    Ever tried to get doc NR buff get some NR items (morphing NCU notum focus x2) max NR implant it even double implanted is ok and move your slider to max defence. On top of that add weapon with fast special recharge.

I just came back from 4 hours long pvp battle i think omni had as many traders as we did and i only got divested once. And how many messanges like nerfme forces your NCu run divest skill major you countered nano program... yordady forces your ncu run divest skill major you countered nano program Painless2 forces your ncu run rapid plasy you countered nano program..

I lost count of how many roots, nukes, blinds i resisted..

1k Nano Resistance rocks and on top of that 17% resitance against of divest, plunder.
    Don't care how many times you and Letah say you counter everything that every trader and their mother throw at you.

I have maxxed NR, 2 NF, 1 MM and 3 implanted. Full defense, still lands. Enforcers raging get hit, full defense. Me with doc NR buff, still get debuffed.

Must be a special doc thing.

no, I resist drains well too with my 800 NR, ask other traders such as darunia or Rznr
    neophyte Kromoz 200 gimp

yes traders eat babies

no need to nerf traders:)

just mass gank them
    Virico

Originally posted by Highjack

But again, why do I even respond to 12 year olds without a clue? Man, I am losing it.
    Buh Bye

oh

and kromoz is right traders do eat babies but not as much now since they nerfed trader healz
    Virico

Originally posted by Highjack

But again, why do I even respond to 12 year olds without a clue? Man, I am losing it.
    Buh Bye

Aren't there any interesting threads you guys can go post in?
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718