Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Lets play a game. Traders justify this one.

Highjack

Great thats probally why u all guys died right? Do i died again a trader yet....... humm not
    ==========================
    Warna My doctor, main character.
    Skyteur Enforcer, On hold alt
    Funk Soldier, Leveling alt
    Iamlvl10 Trader, Lil tower twink

Originally posted by Skyteur
    Highjack

Great thats probally why u all guys died right? Do i died again a trader yet....... humm not
    hey sky.. no offense but if i was a enforcer i might be able to beat a tradet too....

ive seen traders kill enfs and ive see enfs kill traders. think outside the box for 5 minutes..

We aren't all uber docs and enfs that stand a chance against traders due to Nano resist an uber heals
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

well ... humm have to agree with u Nothinman... if i make a step back and look aroung..... Enf have rage and challenger :\ No other class has NR that high and AR/Init either...

Ok well If u are a enforcer u can beat traders (with outside buff)! (I saw some enf whinning on this tread ealier )
    ==========================
    Warna My doctor, main character.
    Skyteur Enforcer, On hold alt
    Funk Soldier, Leveling alt
    Iamlvl10 Trader, Lil tower twink

One thing the AO playbase most certainly is not is objective. It seems almost no one is able to see past their own chosen profession.

You people who scream about how terrible nerfs are need to grow up. You almost act as if nerfing an ability in a GAME is akin to **** or murder in the real world. Blah, get over it, it's frickin' game. Nerfs are sometimes needed. Yes, they are, and all you're screaming to the contrary won't change that. And my saying that doesn't make me evil... it just shows I have an ounce of common sense.

Here, I'm a NT... nerf my GA killin' nano please (I think temporarily voiding the fixer's ability to evac would be more than enough). Back during the stun fix... I'm a NT... but, boy, that certainly needed a nerf. And please, FC, feel free to nerf anything else about my profession in the future that might be required to maintain gameplay balance. If it's justified, I certainly won't be upset.

While getting "love" is most certainly preferable, it's not always feasible or the right thing to do. And let's face it, if another class getting love negatively affects another class in most anyway, then they'd just scream that it was a "stealth" or "indirect" nerf... seen it happen too many times before.

And yes, doc and trader debuffs are long overdue for some good ol' fashion nerfin'. Don't you just love it?

Talking Clarification of some things

When i first made an appearance around MMD, i was lvl 118, i took out plenty of 200s then and lvled the next day
    As for nanodocris sayin she killed me she did, but i got her today, and she gave me novice ( ty for that =) )
    Yes highjack did kill me once, but with stromms help, the first time we fought he griddid himself in fear of defeat.
    And as for Piercingevils points, well thought out and probably accurate, but a bit excessice IMO, take a deep breath. =)
    otherwise i accept duels from anyone, i am lvl 137 atm, tryin to make 150 cause stoopid FC changed the pvp lvl,
    Thanks a ton for all your replies =)

originaly posted by abid:
    Most significantly though, I watched synoptic destroy mrink in a bunker door of 2h0 (noobs, mrink was novice at the time and imo one of the most dangerous omni traders ever) this is when agents were TRASH too. He outranged him and kept him rooted, after which ink responded with something like "im quiting." (Normally if syn was in a fight i'd jump right in and tag team anyone but this was just too sweet to interfere with)
    I dont think MrInk was that good of a trader, i beat him in 2ho (back in may it was when soldiers werent crap) without even using TMS, good alpha, shoot, shoot, shoot (he fumbled a drain he told me afterwards) and he dropped to the floor like a dead rabbit.
    He was fair enough to not zone immediatly after the fumble, he was cool, but not the best trader around.
    I killed traders alot back in april/may it was kinda 50/50, i almost killed enigmamonger (first neophyte atrox trader for all ya newbs) at tir arena, it was very close he had less than 300 hp left he told me (back then this was 1 hit, had uvc running)

Traders were powerfull back then too, but not UNbeatable, i hear alot of whining, but instead of trader nerfs, make damage back to how it was 6 months ago and give us UVC back.

Punkbum out...
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

Re: Clarification of some things

And as for Piercingevils points, well thought out and probably accurate, but a bit excessice IMO, take a deep breath. =)
    Yeah, I just looked at my subscribed threads and I think I saw too may posts about traders, and repeated myself in every one, over and over.

I think everyone knows how I feel.

Imma going to start bidding on virral eggs now.

Make Trader debuffs affect attack rating and not weapon skill. Make them effect nano skills by half.
    Isisnorfret RK1 - Main

Originally posted by Nothinman

hey sky.. no offense but if i was a enforcer i might be able to beat a tradet too....

ive seen traders kill enfs and ive see enfs kill traders. think outside the box for 5 minutes..

We aren't all uber docs and enfs that stand a chance against traders due to Nano resist an uber heals
    so, Highjack whines (as always) because a trader kicked butt...

nothin on the other hand almost died when my fixer (at like level 145) ran around with a train of big bad mantises with a ga4 and had no prob what so ever (I didn't train on purpose, I just got lost, hehe)...so, I think...instead of whining about traders, we should nerf Highjack...what do u think about that? Good idea? Yeah, weeeee

Originally posted by Gold

so, Highjack whines (as always) because a trader kicked butt...

nothin on the other hand almost died when my fixer (at like level 145) ran around with a train of big bad mantises with a ga4 and had no prob what so ever (I didn't train on purpose, I just got lost, hehe)...so, I think...instead of whining about traders, we should nerf Highjack...what do u think about that? Good idea? Yeah, weeeee
    Well, in the context of PvP I don't really find fixers or GA anywhere near drains in effectiveness. Every nuker, debuffer, healer, soldiers, enforcers with lotsa specials and probably more that I can't remember stand a fair chance against a GA fixer.

So that is pretty balanced isn't it?

Angry Stop asking for nerfs cause you loose in PvP

Hey!

I am a trader who doesn't PvP. what you are asking will completely ruin my character. I am a gimp unitil I land my first deprive, which takes a long time in team missions on mobs with uber nanoresist. Ask for a fix for your own proff, but don't nerf me cause you got punched in the nose.

Aazamon General in The Nanomage Liberation Front

Till all are free!

i would like my tms restored to reflect 75% damage back onto the attack pls, because then if people lose in pvp i can tell them to stop whining.
    :/
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Ever tried to get doc NR buff get some NR items (morphing NCU notum focus x2) max NR implant it even double implanted is ok and move your slider to max defence. On top of that add weapon with fast special recharge.

I just came back from 4 hours long pvp battle i think omni had as many traders as we did and i only got divested once. And how many messanges like nerfme forces your NCu run divest skill major you countered nano program... yordady forces your ncu run divest skill major you countered nano program Painless2 forces your ncu run rapid plasy you countered nano program..

I lost count of how many roots, nukes, blinds i resisted..

1k Nano Resistance rocks and on top of that 17% resitance against of divest, plunder.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Thats MR. Yrdaddy if your nasty

Originally posted by OddLogic
    Thats MR. Yrdaddy if your nasty
    Haha sorry i knew its you
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Re: Stop asking for nerfs cause you loose in PvP

Originally posted by Aazamon
    Hey!

I am a trader who doesn't PvP. what you are asking will completely ruin my character. I am a gimp unitil I land my first deprive, which takes a long time in team missions on mobs with uber nanoresist. Ask for a fix for your own proff, but don't nerf me cause you got punched in the nose.

Aazamon General in The Nanomage Liberation Front

Till all are free!
    Ok, let me see if I understand what you are saying here.

You are a trader who *DOESN'T* PvP, and toning down the *DEBUFF PART OF DRAINS IN PVP* will *RUIN YOUR CHARACTER*?

Ok, what drugs are you on?

Originally posted by Garzu-perman

CH is UBER, and should have a MUCH longer execution time, my wish is that it should not be possible to instacast it. It should be possible for the opponent to interupt the caster of this vastly overpowered nano.
    yes.. lets change a very important part of high level pvm for the sake of pvp again.

if it's not broken.. don't fix it.

Coldstrike get constuctive or get lost

telling me I am on drugs because I do not belive it is fair to nerf me cause you lose in PvP is imature and wrong. I am a tradeskill trader, level 79 atm, and to even function in battle at all ( to be able to solo a yellow mob) I need to land drains. I use a ql 132 Vektor ND Lizzard which is OE'd till I drain, I can't heal till I drain, I can't do crap till I drain!

think of something positive to do to make yourself more resistant to drain....if you want to kill a trader max NR, implant NR, get NR boosting stuff, think!

be constructive and don't ask to nerf the only thing that makes my character playable, and many others. And blind ignorant personal insults don't cut it either, you don't know me and I don't know you so be polite or get lost.

Why do you even come in here when you open your post with "I don't care much about PvP" or something like that?

I don't care what happens to drains in PvM. Make them 2000 times as strong for all I care. Just fix them in PvP.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast