Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Lets play a game. Traders justify this one.

Originally posted by Julia

I can handle to have both divest advanced and plunder advanced to run on me and my HP and nano pool is enough to keep me alive till trader runs out of nano

Enforsers just kill trader before divest or plunder.

In mass combat i never been double divested... usualy trader dies before he starts second one
    Ok, I dont know what all the fuss is about Pomy. Drains aren't overpowered in PvP. Heals aren't overpowered in PvP. Everyone is crazy 'cept you.

Where did i say that my heals are not overpowered?

And what are you whining? Next patch you get MC protection buff...
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

By the way what are you crying?

Nerfing traders will just put doc on the top of pvp proffesion.

Lets say drains will only debuff attack rating and buff nano skills of trader and attack skills of trader...

So what they will still have heals they still have roots. They will just root soldier under tms come back when tms is down and kill him with alpha strike since no tms for soldier no protection at all besides the bracers of reflection.

Do you think you can kill trader with your nukes? hell no they still have heals and their skills after drains are enough to use the highest heal with crown of frost running. And what you have? Crapes HP in game especialy since you nanomage.

So after you nerf trader who is next? Doctors? Enforsers? Adventurers? Since they all have heals?

Sometimes its good to listen to players but in this case if funcom should just ignore this whine and let the game going as it is they miay save LOTS of coustomers.

So far no one quit becasue traders are powerful. And they not, But lots of people quit when the nerf sticks strikes.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia
    By the way what are you crying?

Nerfing traders will just put doc on the top of pvp proffesion.

Lets say drains will only debuff attack rating and buff nano skills of trader and attack skills of trader...

So what they will still have heals they still have roots. They will just root soldier under tms come back when tms is down and kill him with alpha strike since no tms for soldier no protection at all besides the bracers of reflection.

Do you think you can kill trader with your nukes? hell no they still have heals and their skills after drains are enough to use the highest heal with crown of frost running. And what you have? Crapes HP in game especialy since you nanomage.

So after you nerf trader who is next? Doctors? Enforsers? Adventurers? Since they all have heals?

Sometimes its good to listen to players but in this case if funcom should just ignore this whine and let the game going as it is they miay save LOTS of coustomers.

So far no one quit becasue traders are powerful. And they not, But lots of people quit when the nerf sticks strikes.
    Drains are overpowered, heals are overpowered.

Everyone knows it, the only ones who don't want it changed are docs and traders.

just wanted to point out that peircingevil is making a whole lot more sense then pomy atm... keep up the good work : )
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

is someone still trying to justify? hehe
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Yazule
    is someone still trying to justify? hehe
    Nope, it seems like they can't.

Keep crying gimps, one of these days you'll get your way.

Half

Originally posted by Halfdeck
    Keep crying gimps, one of these days you'll get your way.

Half
    This post = blah blah blah blah blah

I explained like 5 pages ago how a level 118 trader killing a level 180ish character was justified. Which was what the starter of this thread wanted. You all just turned it into a nerf drains thread and drains are overpowerd thread.
    Hide your babies!! A trader is a coming!! Nerf us before we can get all your babies!!

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup

Come Participate in my PvP tourney(rimor only)

Originally posted by Piercingevil

This post = blah blah blah blah blah
    This thread = blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Keep the whines coming

Half

Originally posted by Trader Doug
    I explained like 5 pages ago how a level 118 trader killing a level 180ish character was justified. Which was what the starter of this thread wanted. You all just turned it into a nerf drains thread and drains are overpowerd thread.
    Is this your justification?

Now are we talking about outside buffed traders being overpowered of self buffed? Because a self buffed trader is very weak. Only with hot and rrfe do we become able to kill almost anyone. I don't think you should base judgements on outside buffs.
    He wasn't unkillable because peoples damage was reflected, and he wasn't unkillable because although we had him low he regained his HP. He was unkillable because after a few seconds a usualy 1100 hit was hitting for 100.

/me awards Piercingevil with this years Golden Cloudeh award

Congratulations on the outstanding effort of whining in the incredible amounts of threads at the same time in a few days. Noone else were able to follow you on the competition. Congratulations again - you deserve the award.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Just fix the ****ing duration already.....

I can understand why we must deal with these debuffs being in the game, but what the ****...how can they be considered balanced with a duration of over 2 minutes?? None of them debuffs, not the plunder, the divest, the rapid palsy, etc...NONE should have a duration of more than 30 seconds. With effects that drastic.....30 seconds should be maximum run-time.....
    .: Naraya :.

Originally posted by Noer
    /me awards Piercingevil with this years Golden Cloudeh award

Congratulations on the outstanding effort of whining in the incredible amounts of threads at the same time in a few days. Noone else were able to follow you on the competition. Congratulations again - you deserve the award.
    Whats a matter Noer, afraid that people are eventually going to realize that drains are overpowered in PvP.

So sad.

No one likes when things are overpowered. No one likes the fact that if a trader is ganking they have to stay out of the zone. No one likes sitting out of a fight for a couple minutes because their skills have been shot out. No one likes that such a big debuff has a 100% NR rate. No one likes that a trader can have a higher attack rating then a soldier or enforcer.

Follow my posts all you want, talk all the **** you want. Doesn't really matter to me. All that matters is when people read these boards they read my statements and feel the same way. People may get a chuckle out of the stupid crap you write but without and valid points or statements you will be another class clown that no one cares about.

There's no point for any trader to argue rationally here -- no one is listening to reason.

Yeah a whole lot of n00bs whined ELLTS were too unbalancing and overpowered. There are an assload of clueless low-mid levels playing this game talking *** out of their ass. So what if all the whiners agree with you? Pevil if you can't kill a trader 50/50 in a duel I'm gonna take you for a gimp. WTF is your NR, 500?

Divest resist is 100%, that's a screwy NR on a powerful debuff, but what you really care about is the plunder that sends you home crying. NR on that is what, 190%?? What nano in this game besides plunder has 190% resist?

Lol I can't even plunder myself if I tried, with only 850 NR. But I'm guessing Piercing your NR is still at 500, or maybe its 300??

Go level then repost your crap

Half

There's no point for any trader to argue rationally here -- no one is listening to reason.
    Still waiting for a rational arguement. Without saying people are whining, explain how its balanced.

Yeah a whole lot of n00bs whined ELLTS were too unbalancing and overpowered. There are an assload of clueless low-mid levels playing this game talking *** out of their ass. So what if all the whiners agree with you?
    ELLTS were too unbalancing, but the real mistake was leaving the ones in game. All it did was create twinks and twink alts.

Pevil if you can't kill a trader 50/50 in a duel I'm gonna take you for a gimp. WTF is your NR, 500?
    When did I ever say I couldn't do this? I have beaten traders before, by countering with my 912 NR. Don't even try telling me you think you know more about this game then I do.

Divest resist is 100%, that's a screwy NR on a powerful debuff, but what you really care about is the plunder that sends you home crying. NR on that is what, 190%?? What nano in this game besides plunder has 190% resist?
    No, not really. Plunder alone would even be managable. Both should have 190% NR. And they should not stack. When they stack is when its overpowered. And they do, so it is.

Lol I can't even plunder myself if I tried, with only 850 NR. But I'm guessing Piercing your NR is still at 500, or maybe its 300??
    Blah blah, stfu.

Go level then repost your crap
    I'm level 181, almost 182. Are you seriously trying to tell me that I need to level more in order to unstand this problem? I know tons of lvl 200's that are complete morons, and I know tons of lvl 80's that know tons about this game. Like I said before, I know I can counter things, thats not the issue. The issue is that even with maxxed and implanted NR, the divest will land. Then, because Im already weakened, its easy to spend the 2 or 3 or even 5 times it takes to land plunder. Then its over.

Unless of course you are trying to say that nano resist works great. Must be why even with mochams I get countered all the time with my nukes.

Pfft, you must not know much.

Originally posted by Piercingevil

The issue is that even with maxxed and implanted NR, the divest will land. Then, because Im already weakened, its easy to spend the 2 or 3 or even 5 times it takes to land plunder. Then its over.
    Divest and Doc init debuff should not be 100%---150-160 NR would be fair. Divest at 190% ? Whine louder baby

Half

This is what I would concede in PvP, though carried over to PvM would seriously leave traders fubared. A saving throw every few seconds on debuffs/roots. Drains will break sooner than 3 min depending on NR skill of target/ nano skill of debuffer.

But then again, they say you give an inch they take a mile. Just look at what they did to MAs. As long as we get uberfied by them getting nerfed to hell its all good, right? Total BS.

Half
    Last edited by Halfdeck; Nov 25th, 2002 at 00:38:38.

This is what I would concede in PvP, though carried over to PvM would seriously leave traders fubared. A saving throw every few seconds on debuffs/roots. Drains will break sooner than 3 min depending on NR skill of target/ nano skill of debuffer.

But then again, they say you give an inch they take a mile. Just look at what they did to MAs. As long as we get uberfied by them getting nerfed to hell its all good, right? Total BS.

Half
    And here I thought I hated you.

Look, I never want traders to be obsolete. Nor do I want them to be in the situation martial artists are in now. I think that, because their drains are obviously their forte, it will be hard to find a perfect balance.

But right now they are overpowered.

The funny thing is I have a problem with traders that are unlike you. Hell I know tons of traders that openly admit that they are pvp gods, and understand that they can kill almost anyone. But when traders come on these boards saying its easy to beat them, such as your "you should be ablet to win 50/50 versus a trader" post, its obvious that they (or you) are much too blinded by your professions "uberness" to see the real problem.

Take Pomy, she's a great example. She comes on these boards saying this and that because she takes advantage of the unbalance in heals. Its easy to beat tons of people in PvP with the huge advantage a healer has. No tactic, just heal up. On that same token traders are going to say that everyone else whines because they are in power, and don't want to let it go.

So you can call my posts whines if you like, but they aren't. What though, they are, is a compilation of things that almost all the other players think. If it upsets you so much that you might be nerfed then I would rather Funcom just give all other professions a boost. But then don't go posting on your forums (not you, but many others) that traders didn't get love in the next 5 patches.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast