Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My I got owned story..

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest

nothinman, how exactly did the duel between you and that MP happen? I mean even with hp buffs and rrf running it surprises me she could survive a whole flashpoint alpha, aimed shot etc...

or did you forget you werent fighting a fixer and have your mcs on?
    He is rigged for SMG, so he doesn't have as high an alpha as most soldiers do.

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest

shape your thumb and finger into an 'O' for 'owned' :P hehe

lol @ wham's post

nothinman, how exactly did the duel between you and that MP happen? I mean even with hp buffs and rrf running it surprises me she could survive a whole flashpoint alpha, aimed shot etc...

or did you forget you werent fighting a fixer and have your mcs on?
    I was completly and totally shocked that i lost so badly... I hit her with everything i had.

First duel i was basically self buffed. and i got owned. second duel i had every major outside buff in the game. 12000 HP, refelct, shield.. etc.

I used manex and was hitting for 200-800 a shot, hit her with aimed shot for 40% hp, bursts x 3 FA.. fling. i TM'sed at 50% HP, I lost badly.. I am not exxagerating when i said i did enoguh dmg to take down 2 lvl 200 enfs. My reflect was hitting her for 153 + correscating each time i was hit.

it boggles my mind how easily she killed me.. i did a 500 FA she did 2700 on me.. i know im setup for smg but i bet i have more FA and more AR with FP then her.

/boggle
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Yeah it was fun.

I did fight on 100% aggro, thats for sure. As for the glowing red tank , I hit that hotkey instead of rage like 2 seconds in. I just wanted to see If I could kill a soldier with MK 10 up before it ran out. I guess I cant. I think I got you to about 5% hps though. I had about 3 seconds left until my fast attack was up too .
    Just curious though, cuz Im lagged most of time how much health you had left after the first fast attack and hit I did?

WTG Njet
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

What's fun is that I can kill a uberbuffed MP even when I'm not even buffed to begin with. Talk about beeing a nemesis...
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Ha
    What's fun is that I can kill a uberbuffed MP even when I'm not even buffed to begin with. Talk about beeing a nemesis...
    I can kill a soldier with no programs in my NCU but.. while next patch, well you know if you are in beta
    Last edited by Letah; Nov 20th, 2002 at 14:00:27.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Well I can kill... erm i'm gonna shut up now.

Nerf ABID.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Smile

MP'S OWNZ J00000 ALL MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

well done Njet m8 I dotn find solds that bad to pvp and can normally give a good fight self buffed, unless there name is cyboot because he is the daddy sold
    Still here

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Ha
    Enforcers used to be the second easiest profession before nano resist got fixed (((

NERF NANORESIST!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by Nothinman

heh just sharing some pvp experiences and it goes to show that some classes that claim they suck dont really : P

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=73117

My opinion on all this is that every char in any proffesion can be very much viable if he is setup/played with brains, only exception is engineer where they have to be played twice or more harder to be viable.

NTs are far from being gimps MPs as well. soldiers arent gimps but our strong points were nerfed and are very easily dodged you can run away root/runaway from tms, you can go full def on our alpha and fa does pitifull dmg if your on full deff no matter your atack rating. If a soldier tmses right at the start of the fight he can get away not being affected by any nano debuffs, but since fight seemingly last longer and before crit nerf not many soldiers tmsed from start but rather waited till they were down a bit on health, not tmsing from start makes even more vulnerable to *smart* players, MC inc and INT inc messes up most soldiers pre 190 (everyone is build differently) to cast mkX so alternative is mkIX, mkIX can be easily overriden by rrfe ( if you fight another soldier) there are too many ways to screw us up.

Too many easily exploited weaknesses, and with new patch even our alpha is pretty much useless due to new engi NOT A SELF buff, we are straightforward class that as of now has nothing going for us, no matter how good we are being played if you fight a doc/enf/trader/nt/fixer/agent even ma, that aren't complete pvp newbies we get owned 90% of the time, number being 50/50 with mas as of now. There is no definate way to make soldiers to be up to par with other proffesions, becouse we are standing on a very thin line, there is one very little step from our gimpdom into uberness, and FC doesnt want to make that step. I have no idea what change would make us balanced. but since we wont be getting any atention from FC anytime soon i'd say we are pretty much screwed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12