Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My I got owned story..

My I got owned story..

So i'm feeling pretty confident in my 1 on 1 ability's since 14.6 i can stand a chance and beat every prof but trader and doc.. or so i thought.

I was at tir arena, and njet2 a lvl 185 nano mage mp wants to duel me.. i figure hell, even if hse CoC's me and all that i can knock down 5k HP even with that heal pet.. I got owned massivly the first duel. i notice she had rrfe so i got mad.

i went to trade and got

Behemoth
    screen
    Ncu
    hack n quack
    Doc HP buff
    GSF
    and whatever else ppl hit me with.

now here i am 12000 HP, good bracers to match both her dmg types.. massive HOT reflect + screen...

owned massivly, i lost she had 100% hp barely phased. The funny thing was, i fought Tortureyou shorttly after this, a lvl 200 enf with every uber item known to man including the punishment rod robust.. dragonchest pants.. etc.

I beat him self buffed (barely.. great fight) but i couldn't beat a lvl 185 nano mage MP when i had EVERY good buff in AO running.

Gah this game makes no sense : P
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Zylina
    Nerf MPs.
    heh just sharing some pvp experiences and it goes to show that some classes that claim they suck dont really : P
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

mp's just have not gotten love in a long time... when they did (excepting pathing) they got the love of their lives, then no call the next day from the boys at funcom.

I hear them say "nothing left after 140"... that is so true of all classes. Yes we get some bigger nano's but you guys get to cast them at 140!!! holy cow!!!

I armed a 200 beam on D at level 112.... that was it, he last weapon ever and not even half way through the game... why do you think I dont level him anymore (besides the tedium of BS missions)
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

nano shut down is a *****

you have to cast all u need before u get hit
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Funny thing is I beat Njet. Was pretty easy too. Resisted her NS/Curse/Nukes. Calmed both pets, and chopped her up.

Pretty sure I can't take down a 200 soldier though, less I got lucky like I did on Markt.

I need to learn how to shape my hand as a "trader" when I do rock-paper-scissors IRL.

You cant beat MPs with RRFe buffed, their healpets are 30% more useful then. I can beat every MP in a selfbuffed duel, just make sure that you start the fight hidden and unsneak with TMS up. I dont care what ever he cast/shoot on me. I will outdamage his healpet. But MPs with 30% reflect take 30% less damage, which is pretty easy for the pet to heal....... no chance.... unless you use the hellspinner and the buildin debuffs hits in the first few shots (-24% reflect, remember?) and keeps up the whole fight.
    Ok, every MP can get a HoT too, so its like fighting a Doc for us Soldier.... no point.
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Go go go njet
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I actually won from Jannerik yesterday in a duel, at full def I resisted a *lot*

Too bad he debuffed himself per accident so it doesnt really count

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Trader = taking a gun to a rock-paper-scissors tournament

Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Trader = taking a gun to a rock-paper-scissors tournament
    LOL!
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

WOOT..u go jet.

(she in apoc).

to bad i cant beat anyone anymore lol.

I was zoomed in too much to see that u calmed my pets Piercing. That was the only reason u won

Tho I woudl really like to fight you self buffed sometime.. I have a 150 MP who used to tear up pvp so long ago, when there were only a few mp's over level 150. and no way could i take the kind of damage i dealt to you.

the reason i made this post was my sheer shock that you could heal up that amount of damage. I mean in that time span that it took you to kill me the second time, i could have killed 2 level 200 enfs who were casting layers and mongo's and red glowing tanks : P

did bela get a pimping out or something ; )
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Bela is as gimped as always

heja Njet ;D
    chars.
    220 enfa
    220 doca
    220 keepa
    220 shada
    220 engia
    220 crata
    200 ma/fixa/nta/enfa

im proud to say i ones was advisor in Apocalypse and Dictator in Forsaken!
    captain smek irl! "Timelapse: I'll never forget Smekkes the soviet"
    aka bakerman
    smek!

LOL guess Tortureyou's new weapon is not so ubber after all :P

Originally posted by DrZatan
    LOL guess Tortureyou's new weapon is not so ubber after all :P
    hes uber : ) he made the mistake of fighting me at full aggro, this my manex could do its work.

If it werent for TMS i would have died in 3 hits. my best guess 7 seconds i would have lasted.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    I need to learn how to shape my hand as a "trader" when I do rock-paper-scissors IRL.
    shape your thumb and finger into an 'O' for 'owned' :P hehe

lol @ wham's post

nothinman, how exactly did the duel between you and that MP happen? I mean even with hp buffs and rrf running it surprises me she could survive a whole flashpoint alpha, aimed shot etc...

or did you forget you werent fighting a fixer and have your mcs on?
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast