Thread: Stacking MA nano programs

Stacking MA nano programs

Can someone help clarify the reasons behind the following:

Brawl Expertise (general nano) boosts Brawl by 20.
    Dirty Fighter (MA only nano) boosts Brawl by 45.
    Therefore Brawl Expertise + Dirty Fighter = 65 Brawl boost

Shouldn't DF override Brawl rather than stack?

This is minor compared to:

Lesser Controlled Rage (MA starter nano) ups MA skill by 12
    Martial Artist Expertise (general nano) boosts MA by 20.
    Martial Arts Mastery (MA only nano) boosts MA by 60.
    ALL of which stack
    LCR (12) + MA Ex (20) + MA Mastery (60) = an MA boost of 92!?!

Ok I ~know~ that cannot be the intention, that's just insane.
    (Not that I'm complaining, I enjoy the boost, just feels a little dirty is all..)

And one last note, do we have a petition for getting the length of time our MA is locked on the special attacks description?

Thanks in advance.

Rapa Nui

Oh, MA buffs stacking are indeed intended, most of the buffs in game work like this. Four Fists of Kali overrides MA Mastery, but they both stack with MA Expertise and LCR. Enforcers startup nano "Thugs Delight" stack with "Brutal Thug" and 1HB/2HB expertise, there are plenty of other examples.

So, enjoy.

Regarding the skill lock time for our MA specials, nah FC wants us to read the cute mumbojumbo and not have a clue what they really do. You'll find most of the lock times in the MA forums thou, so have a look there.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Heh. Don't complain about a good thing.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Would be nice if you didn't have to cast so many buffs before combat though....
    I wish MA mastery would just boost MA by 82 and cancel expertise and LCR.... it can even cost as much nano as all three, and take just as long. It would just be so much more convenient. Same deal with dirty fighter.

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============