Thread: More to Life than AO??? I think not...

More to Life than AO??? I think not...

Hi all,

It seems most of the people in my guild are all really high levels and I can't spend any time with them. So it's /s LFT messages till I am sick of waiting... only to get into a team that falls apart or gets itself killed. So I am looking for some alternate realities. I would love to get into Eve or Star Wars. They are not up yet and beta is tight. I have heard horror stories of DAOC, EQ and AC so I really don't want to get into them unless somebody has some experience with them. I tried Project *Entropia but it seems completely empty of players. I am downloading Memisis right now. It looks pretty good but we will see, also thinking about Faction Earth. Really anything that is better than AO... Any suggestions?

Nothing I have tried is better than AO... AO is the best there is... I hope the Notum Wars and the new stuff they are adding will fire my interest up because everything else that is out there is pretty flat. I gave spent the last week checking mmorpg's out and AO is still the best so far...

I tried

AC1= boring
    Memisis = empty
    Project Entropia = empty
    Faction Earth = Out dated crashes
    NeoCron = Demo looks cool but the retail seems like the multiplayer will suck.

*Talk to you soon...
    --Jenex

Well, if you're interested in us roleplay dorks, we'll take good care of you.

Aside from that, I'd suggest missioning until you find a good, experienced group of people and stick with them. Takes less time to group.

Of course, that's what guilds are for, but if yours is too high-level...

What level are you, incidentally?
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Originally posted by MissMaul
    Well, if you're interested in us roleplay dorks, we'll take good care of you.

Aside from that, I'd suggest missioning until you find a good, experienced group of people and stick with them. Takes less time to group.

Of course, that's what guilds are for, but if yours is too high-level...

What level are you, incidentally?
    a freind of mine who i was talking to the other day told me i should get back into role playing. i told her that i was getting seriously bored with ao but i couldnt quit, instead i would just sit on the wall in west athens doing, well..nothing :\.

roleplaying is really great. I dont know how to fight anymore I got to level 30 on my crat and I got so bored with team missions that I rather watch paint dry.

Originally posted by doma
    roleplaying is really great. I dont know how to fight anymore I got to level 30 on my crat and I got so bored with team missions that I rather watch paint dry.
    so..... this friday we are all invited to your house so we can paint it and then watch the paint dry?

SIGN ME UP!
    Piccolo of Storm
    -’Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war’
    -I will not take back my words, that is my way of the ninja!

Originally posted by madcow

so..... this friday we are all invited to your house so we can paint it and then watch the paint dry?

SIGN ME UP!
    WOOOOT

Originally posted by Kiri

a freind of mine who i was talking to the other day told me i should get back into role playing. i told her that i was getting seriously bored with ao but i couldnt quit, instead i would just sit on the wall in west athens doing, well..nothing :\.

lol that`s what I do sometimes, just jumps around in Tir.. hehe pretty sad, lets hope notum wars will be fun