Thread: r u a ganker?

r u a ganker?

Then sign up with Mass Murderers today! Check us out at http://www.anarchy-online.com/org/st...1/name/2893825 and if yr down, send me a /tell. Name's Obfuscate.

now die.

come on

92 views so far and noone has anything to say? Come on...where are the shady fixers? Dark Docs? Pirates? Mercenaries? Join us...or don't cry when we come for you.
    Randome. Proud General of Link Dead, a mercenary organization. Available for assistance with blitzing, raiding, tower defense, etc. Send a tell to any of our members for more info.

hmm. sounds like fun..........NOT. so who u ganking? lvl 40 teams on their way to missions out of MMD? riiight. sorry to say but true pvp *(ganking = alot of pvp in AO) lies at lvl >150....

/sentak.
    [ Russel "Sentak" Neblett | 200 Clan Doctor and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Schifter" Schwag | 50 Clan Agent and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Jostle" | 1 Clan Shade and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ QL 200 Implant Service!.. "You design 'em,... I do the rest!" ]

not exactly

It's whoever. For whatever reason we feel like. Noone is trying to grief or ruin anyone's time, just emphasizing the anarchistic theme which brought so many into the game but is sadly missing in gameplay.

You really think that people should wait til 150+ to pvp? Pshaw. Setting up ambushes and executing well timed strikes on LIVE opponents is fun at any level....and it's just as much fun losing these battles to well prepared opponents as it is winning.

You *do* save before entering 25/0% zones, right?
    Randome. Proud General of Link Dead, a mercenary organization. Available for assistance with blitzing, raiding, tower defense, etc. Send a tell to any of our members for more info.

yeah setting up ambushes....... againt lvl 40ish team going to missiosn outside MMD. like i said rel pvp is lvl 150+. 1 team of the ppl i team wit could wipe out the whle guild rdy or not. its dmg vs. AC healing power shier hp etc.

- althought its great to have a few nicly organized lower lvl guilds. dont forget u gusy can buy towers/ controlers also and defend them againt other marked opnents ur same lvl. should be alot of fun. hope everything works out well.

o and btw. yes i expect ppl to wait till their lvl 150+ and for sum prof like a doctor lvl 170+ b4 they pvp or they will get PWNED!!! and they suck b4 that lvl.....it nt but truth. accept it

/sentak.
    [ Russel "Sentak" Neblett | 200 Clan Doctor and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Schifter" Schwag | 50 Clan Agent and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Jostle" | 1 Clan Shade and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ QL 200 Implant Service!.. "You design 'em,... I do the rest!" ]