Thread: PvP at level 74

Question PvP at level 74

Does anyone keep a special PvP character at level 74 which I think is the highest you can be to avoid being hit by Level 200's? Just wondering because I have a "spare character" I want to mess around in PvP but don't have the time to level very high.

So is there a 74 and under PvP band of activity? If so where and is it fun? Thanks all!
    Autocratt Atrox Bureaucrat 200
    Current PvP Armor Setup
    Seraphfirst Nanomage MP 175 Current Fire Reflect Armor Setup (67%)

Suggestions for Revising the Bureaucrat Profession
    1) Charming our own Droids
    2) A fear, and area snare as good as the enforcer's and fixer's
    3) New super short mez nanos and mez nano init changes for PvP
    4) The nuke changes
    5) Highly increased range on speech nanos

yes lots of people have 74 twinks... basically hang out at tir arena, 2ho and meet... some guy will come through, see you and log on his super alt to come whoop you (will be a trader, doc, or GA fixer for sure )
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

pretty much always a trader
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Thanks, is level 74 PvPing still fun?
    Current PvP Armor Setup

4) The nuke changes

<-- 74 trader twink here too

And it's not really fun as it's hard to find a fight. I get refused even by level 90ish players, lol.

Got more questions:

1) Are crits more important in 74 PvP or high damage over time since not everyone is that heavily armored? (What is the typical AC of a 74?)

2) Is it viable to fight at 100% Agg/Def or is <25% a must?

3) How important are specials?

4) Does nano resist matter? I am thinking if everyone if mochamed up then no one can resist nanos anyway.

Basically, my spare char only has a few levels left to 74 so I don't have much IP to play with
    Current PvP Armor Setup

4) The nuke changes

Hey im a lvl 74 pvp'er and im none of the above mentioned proffessions (Dont worry im not an engi) Im a soldier, rookie title, notorious selfbuffer (Noble stupidity, but thats me) I do damn nice against traders and GA fixers, actually i have a better record i think against them than they do against me. Crits arent viable anymore. I removed my scope some time ago and it works out great, i get to fire faster and i have that sweet burst recharge on my Div 9. With regards to AC i have 2650. Attack rating is 632 selfbuffed... Hmmmm what else is there...? Oh yeah, lvl 74 pvp game can be helluva expensive. With my AC i got Pharel (lvl 74 Apprentice doc) to shoot me for 2 points each hit after i OE'ed his Ithaca, damn good duel. I think it is a lot of fun, if you join the lvl 74 pvp community ill welcome you with open arms and blazing gun (Nah not really) Hope to see you there
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

heh I may get there...I dunno I like my soldier to much right now though
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Fear ma level 1 pvp cream filled twinkie!
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Originally posted by Autocrat/Seraph
    Thanks, is level 74 PvPing still fun?
    if you are a trader that can find a fight it is hehe (actually it is not because no risk is boring )
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

i think the lvl 74 twinks are total chickens! oooo i am afraid of being killed... i gank lower ppl.. dohh lameo's is what i think of lvl 74 twinks but hey, thats me stand up for ur self instead... at high lvl... if you are not on very often...well... whount say anything

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent

Are we chickens because we thing that its fubared that a lvl 74 can pull a lvl 138 mission max but can be killed by a lvl 200 ? If i lvl Mortalstrike once i wont be able to succesfully pvp until i am at least lvl 150+. Add on top of that my hatred of lvling then i dont really see why i should go and get that 1 lvl. And for the record not all lvl 74 twinks ganks lower lvls, i know that i dont, its pathetic. In fact i ask before each fight if the person is interested in a duel. If he is, we will go when the word "GO" is said. Otherwise i just leave them alone.
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

new level ranges in NW

Has anyone heard what the new level ranges are gonna be in Notum Wars? Ive heard the level 74 twink might become extinct pretty soon, with the changing of pvp levels.

Noooooooooooo!

Dang it! Can't we take anything (besides bugs and bad patches) for granted in this game. I just want to do a 74 for some fun when I need a break from my main.
    Current PvP Armor Setup

4) The nuke changes

I pvp constantly at the arena mortal (fought you before ) sucess is relative to your expectations. I get killed alot by 170 omnis who come around but other than that people seem to leave me alone. I can fight all the 110-115 people who come around and have never dueled before and thats always fun Ill probably never move beyond Freshman but I certainly manage to waste most of my life away trying anyway. I think PvPing at 74 is fine but I still wont duel a lvl 74 GA fixer they still kill me at 92 root shoot why wont they just stand still and let me bash them. I cant keep up with their nanopool when they cast a ql 1 root and im casting rage which takes a 6th of my nano pool but than thats another topic.
    Crossbuster Unit Member of storm

I pvp constantly at the arena mortal (fought you before ) sucess is relative to your expectations. I get killed alot by 170 omnis who come around but other than that people seem to leave me alone. I can fight all the 110-115 people who come around and have never dueled before and thats always fun Ill probably never move beyond Freshman but I certainly manage to waste most of my life away trying anyway. I think PvPing at 74 is fine but I still wont duel a lvl 74 GA fixer they still kill me at 92 root shoot why wont they just stand still and let me bash them. I cant keep up with their nanopool when they cast a ql 1 root and im casting rage which takes a 6th of my nano pool but than thats another topic.
    Crossbuster Unit Member of storm