Thread: lvl 98 MP and a few alts looking for guild

Talking lvl 98 MP and a few alts looking for guild

Hi,

I'm a level 98 MP with some lower alts currently looking to join a Omni guild on RK2.

I'm not the super uber character, role playing, story follower, power leveller, pvp freak .... with billions of credits. I'm just a player who played for a while, enjoy all the parts of the game, the contacts with other players, ...

Why ?

Because I'm a little bored to do solo missions, team missions with people with totally different tactics and without coherence, have contacts with most of the people (not all of course ..... ) just the time of a mission or a trade.

What am I looking for ?

A nice group of people to team with, exchange some knowledge, who I can help and who can help me and with a major part of them near the GMT zone (I'm in Europe and it helps when the people are online at the same time as you do lol)

I had already some requests to join but I want to explore the possibilities and make the best possible choice

If your guild is recruiting for the moment and that you have a place for me .... leave a message here or tell Mistika ingame.

Thanks.
    Mistika

wish you well

Hope you find a good guild,

Thanks

Thanks !

I had already a few contacts and one serious interview, but it seems the choice will be more difficult then foreseen

hey

I could use your help but honestly, i don't think the clan i want to start up would be good fit for you. See my message blah, blah, blah.

Wink The Chosen Elite

You could join our guild we don't particularly cater well for lvl 60+ but if your alts can join thats fine give me a tell or one of my alts or a member of the org prefferably a General or Squad Commander.

There will be a meeting soon so keep your eye out on the calendar.

We are Rubi Ka 2 but you didn't say what you were so I am not sure if we are compatible
    NOS PERVENIO PERURO PLAGA HUIUS HUMUS

We come to burn up the scourge of this land

Down with Omni

Odenniov
    THE CHOSEN ELITE

The Descendants would love to have you join.

We're not quite what you're looking for as most of us are US. But I'm sure our small but growing GMT wing would love to have you in our guild. We have a level 90ish doctor and 80ish engy who play regularly and are GMT.

Also, follow the link in my signature to our website to learn more about our guild.

Please /tell Gamic or Enkiey if you're interested.

The meeting is this Sunday at 6am GMT in Borealis, it will be very important and there may be an oppurtunity for people to get automatic promotions to unit leaders.
    NOS PERVENIO PERURO PLAGA HUIUS HUMUS

We come to burn up the scourge of this land

Down with Omni

Odenniov
    THE CHOSEN ELITE

If you haven't found anything already come check out Project Eden and see what you think... If you think your interested come talk to one of our advisors Xanado, Irrylyn, Nooki, or Teufeldieb... We'd be glad to answer more questions...

- Bidi
    Proud advisor of Project Eden
    www.aoprojecteden.org