Thread: Full Auto

Full Auto

Just please make it hit more. I'm not fond of using 55 energy ammo and hitting 0-8 of them. I've had to put a lot of IPs into it, but it hardly works.

I agree, FA should hit with up to the total remaining bullets in the clip and this way low dmg weapons with a huge clip would be good to use for that.

There should be a way to buff Full Auto skill, something like the "Riot Control".
    NT phone HOME!!

I agree there should be a buff like riot control for equiping purposes. I have ql111 ares arms that needs 450 full auto. That was tough to get.

I don't agree that it should hit with the remaining bullets, because that would be TOO strong. My gun, for instance, has a 55 bullet clip. If it hit all 55 of them it would do more than 10,000 damage, assuming no crits. I'd like to see maybe 30%-50% of the shots hit if you have the actual skill the gun requires. That way you can't just implant/buff into a FA gun and do massive damage, you need the constant skill to back it up...but even then, there would have to be a PvP damage cap (if there isn't already). I don't want to see the soldier overpowered in PvP, but in PvM the ability to do 3,000-4,000dmg in one shot, with a long recharge and forcing a reload, isn't as bad. especially since you usually need to keep 3-6 skills up to use good FA guns. Even make it so range effects how many hits you get if you want.
    Right now burst is a much better skill. Used by more guns, does reliable damage, don't have to reload, short recharge, doesn't require a very high skill and you can use riot control.

what level are you? FA is god at high levels, sucks at low levels (I assume you are talking pvp, because the lowbie solja I have FA's for 250 damage at levl 20 against mobs and that is not bad for completely low level gun relatively speaking)
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

omg ya man I feel for you if you are 77
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

It may average a bit low but...

It may average a bit low but if you get lucky with a full auto
    it sure can save your bacon. At level 75 with a ql117 flashpoint
    I can hit red monsters for 4000 points of damage with FA. Of
    course I can also hit them for 55 points of damage, and that
    seems to happen with a bit more frequency. Nice thing about
    the flashpoint and the westinghouse are that they have fling,
    burst, and FA, so that if you lame out on one the others might
    help. Still, it's all about playing the odds and taking your chances
    as a soldier. If consistant damage makes you feel better you
    could always try an MA

FA does definitely need a buff nano though, as Garzu suggests.