Thread: Still Want to acquire PPPE Soft and Hard

Still Want to acquire PPPE Soft and Hard

Although i could maybe find these items rerolling missions with one of my alts, it would seriously slow down my levelling with my main, so if any of you dedicated tradeskillers have an extra PPPE or if someone feels like blitzing these items for me...you get the picture

/tell jakeaway ingame

Arrow

Keeping these rare was a dumb idea. Might as well make hacker tools be as rare, B&E is useless as a tradeskill without one, same for chemistry...so why are they so rare? The armor parts are rare/expensive enough themselves, besides monster meat anyways. I don't think a flood of thick flesh hoods would screw up the game

They should drop in disc form, and at least as often as any other new nano.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Lets hope its not as rare as grid armor eh?
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

It pretty much is that rare from what I've seen.
    Which is crazy given that it is the key components to one of the most viable tradeskills in the game. Seeing all the armor tradeskills that are getting added it keeps becoming more viable of a tradeskill every patch now.

Please increase the droprate on these.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

Angry

damn, another bump, another false alarm. thought there was light at the end of the tunnel, and it was just someone with a torch and another pile of work

Arrow

Yeah, by "as common as other nanos" I didn't mean GA/NS, I meant like the new adv/agent/enf/fix nano droprates on bosses.

It should be so at most someone should charge you a mill for one. And it should drop from at least ql60-200, not "only" ~ql60 boss/chest like now.

The weapon instruction discs aren't rare, why are armor ones?

Its bad enough for lowlevs that MRRs are pricey.

Imagine if a hacker tool or bio-comminutor was as rare as NS2 or GA4. Thats how stupid it is.

Having rare parts is fine, but not tools.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

I bought a pppe soft in game yesterday, and now i have lots of mantis armour, it looks sexy

fyi: 42m+q200 cas helm

I was left with 16k creds
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

Grats that you got it

the guild has a Soft already so my primary concern is acquiring a hard.

on?
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.