Thread: Med Suits

Angry Med Suits

Id like to see all the professions to have med suits added to their templates plzzzzz. It was such a pain in the butt to try and find a nice omni to go and buy one or to ask anyone for one, after an hour i gave up.

They are frequently sold on the shopping chats. And on Saturday they were even given out for free in Old Athen by a nice guild
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Med suit pieces show up as mission rewards at all levels so you can get your own set pretty easily.

Yes i know you can get them by missions, but why only a select few get med suits, every profession should get them, that is just more time i have to spend of gettin crap and getting my character set up and more time of NOT testing. Just saying it be easier to just give us ALL med suits and not a select few. Not that hard i know but i reallllllllllly hate taking the time as it is setting up and i dont want to be in mission, i want to be out killin and defending towers

I really hate when people tell me this but:

If you want the Omni-med suit w/out going thru the trouble of having someone get it for you, or doing missions for it then go work for Omni-Tek.

There are benefits of the two sides (and none for the un-sided), this is one of 'em.

I suppose you're in the NW beta since you're talking about testing stuff, and I hope FC is setting up an environment for testers that are the same or close to what we will see in the finished product.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Originally posted by Dunsany
    Med suit pieces show up as mission rewards at all levels so you can get your own set pretty easily.
    Yep, since I found this out I have added med suits to my item list in Clicksaver, and I've already got most of the pieces for myself.

Re: Med Suits

Originally posted by Pooh1
    Id like to see all the professions to have med suits added to their templates plzzzzz. It was such a pain in the butt to try and find a nice omni to go and buy one or to ask anyone for one, after an hour i gave up.
    Good grief. Get real. Just be lucky clanners can even use the darn things. Yes I am a clanner, yes I do have a few sets.

Make a OT alt, go buy 3-5 sets from the shop and use that low level clan app and bring it on home.

- Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Pooh1

Don't post NOTUM WARS BETA information on this board please. They don't know what your talking about. Please post it on the Notum wars beta board.

Even easier..

You don't even have to fill out an app... just make a omni guy, borrow 5k or so from someone (or transfer it in ICC), run around trade getting your pieces.. meet a friend in ICC and transfer the suit.
    || Xhardoc
    || Xharfix
    || Xhar007
    \\--------------------
    Proud member of (AO) Alpha Omega (AO) (RK2)

Not talking about that

he's not talking about the regular game he's talking about the beta ... so forget about it...
    Yep it's me Super Man... i mean Super G...
    Power to the people ... down with OMNI ... WOOt ... i pity you Omni Foos
    don't make me come get you Omni Succas
    that's right it's Mr. G

Re: Not talking about that

Originally posted by GauBan
    he's not talking about the regular game he's talking about the beta ... so forget about it...
    Nah, I think we can bash him anyway

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.

XXX - N

All you need is 1 friend

All you need to get an omni-med suit is 1 friend. A friend that will take 15 minutes of their time to level an Omni to 2, meet you in ICC to take your 10K, go back to Omnitrade and buy a suit and meet you in ICC again to give you the suit. If they have done this for someone else then they only need to take 3 minutes for the xfer.

If you don't have a friend that will spare 3 to 15 minutes for you, then your first priority in Rubi Ka should be to learn to play nice and make friends.
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

Angry HIM!!!!!!!!

Jesus girls can play too.......(didnt you look at pic? its a girl I am a real lady in real life tys ) dont call me a him. And sorry thought i was in the right place for posting beta stuff, sorry all (no im not blonde!) hehe Have fun

BTW!

Dont flame sheesh love is more beautiful. Cant we all get along and say things nice if a person was wrong? As you see im not a forum person Just getting the hang of it all Owell all i need/want to say See ya on Rubi-Ka 1

Re: HIM!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Pooh1
    Jesus girls can play too.......(didnt you look at pic? its a girl
    Sorry. Where I come from Pooh1 is a guys name.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.

XXX - N