Thread: Titan Message Containers

Titan Message Containers

Whats the deal with these? Used a hacker tool on it twice and now i need some solvent or something? any ideas?

Coffee machine

The Titan Message Container is the basis for the Coffee machine. Two possible types can be made - see guide at www.anarchyarcanum.com.

Smen.

great-so its white wine as i remember

read here

Edit:
    lol dam you guys post fast ... in the time it took me to make this post there were already two replys ^^o
    Originally posted by Runar Thor
    Having a launch like AO had was like being violently spanked for 2 years straight and we swear by the great, soft pillow in the sky to take every precaution possible to ensure the future safety of our botties

cool - thx for the link

Very important..

Use only the Fink Fragrant Morning Enhanced Coffee Block to make your machine. As you can see in the last few comments that the Menthol version is 'useless'.

Unless you really want that 1 extra point in Psychic.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

hehe - i already made that mistake. Kind of stupid of me to think that i wouldnt be able to wash that menthol taste out of my coffee machine. How was i supposed to know it would make my coffee minty for ever...

still i found this new one and now i can enjoy both,without being mad at myself

Wow thats cool 3 people posted at the exact same second
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Just for the record.. I made 2 coffee machines last night.

SWEET! I'm brewing like mad!
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Coffee?

Did someone say coffee? Where can I get some baby?