Thread: Whats the 'Junk' stuck in the ground good for?

Whats the 'Junk' stuck in the ground good for?

I see all over the place, and some that werent there before, some crap in the ground, like any other detail, but its targetable and shift click give this info:

- Junk
    - Quality level: SPECIAL
    - Mass: 300.0kg

When im superman and can pick this up, like its the best robot junk ever or what? what can i do with it, whats the point of having it targetable/Special?

Gimme some feedback with ideas or facts.......

Arrow

These are probably associated with boss camps. Whilst these are currently at fixed locations, they were implemented in such a way as to enable them to be moved around, so the 'scenery' is made of normal items which cannot be picked up and which don't vanish after a short while. This would enable FC to move the camps easily if they decided to do so as the 'scenery' can simply be despawned and respawned elsewhere, along with the MOBs.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

I love movable junk!
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Originally posted by Darkbane
    These are probably associated with boss camps. Whilst these are currently at fixed locations, they were implemented in such a way as to enable them to be moved around, so the 'scenery' is made of normal items which cannot be picked up and which don't vanish after a short while. This would enable FC to move the camps easily if they decided to do so as the 'scenery' can simply be despawned and respawned elsewhere, along with the MOBs.
    Infact, that is correct, Darkbane.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal