Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Pictorial Story I have to share.

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    So why did I get a Warning?!

Because You have a brain and Siraakin don't? Didn't your mother ever taught you; "It is not nice to pick on those with problems in real life"?
    "For the Angel of Death spread his wings in blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he pass'd;
    And the eyes of the sleepers wax'd deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    - Lord Byron

[ alpha.omega ]

Angry Innocent - As I was the one who was attacked read and see what u think

Im a lvl 30 NT.

I attack a lvl 26 approx - Not teamed - If he was I wouldnt have been able to attack as Cloudeh is too high.

During the fight the lvl 26 runs off and teams - DURING THE FIGHT !!!!!!.

This was witnessed by three people - hence the ARK - I must also say I didnt report it, the people who saw it did as it was so blatant.

He comes back - I now cannot attack as he is teamed, not only that but I have a high lvl 80+ enforcer on my arse.

LOL Innocent - Not a hope.

U deserved the warning.

**** YOU *****

All I did was Attack you, and you whine?!
    Is it my fault I could attack you?
    Hey why cant I attack you anyway?

Are you moaning becuase I attacked you?
    If so, big deal.

I attacked you, woooooo, boo hoooaaaahh!

I attacked a lvl 46 yesterday, I was halfway through mashing her face in then I realised, so I stopped.

Then again she may have been teamed with a lvl 75+ , her fualt for doing it.

If a lvl 75+ doc can heal a 46, and im not allowed to fight back what Do I do, call An ark whilst a robot and a person slap me till Im dead?

LMAO.

Be real for damns sake!

Wahh wahh I got killed!
    So what, I died 3 times at last night event did I moan once?! NO

I enjoyed it, not the deatht he fight, wa slike 10+ on each side.
    I dont have time to press INFO on each target I scan.
    Its laggy, I pres t on someone I sit there for 8 seconds waiting for the info to come up.

So, you kinda..sorta...Kill anything you can, and ask questions later.

Hmmm

Well Talinuk my question would have to be: is there anything in the rules that states that someone who is attacked can't scream for help to a higher level buddy? Higher level buddy comes, teams with his friend and helps his friend out.

I'm not asking is it honorable, I'm asking is it against Funcom rules (and if so, where is it stated)?

If it is against the rules then Cloudeh deserved the warning. If it is not against the rules or it has never been stated that it is against the rules, then I don't think that Cloudeh should have been warned.

Note I'm not saying anything regarding the ethics of such behavior as teaming with a higher level in the middle of a fight, I'm just asking if it is against Funcom's rules.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Response to Clod's response to my response

Its real simple..

There is a lvl restriction, a lvl 86 is not meant to be able to attack a lvl 30, especially when combat has already been initiated.

It is meant to say ' the person you are teamed with is too high or low to initiate combat'. Its a Bug and u are abusing it, as do many other omni and clan. As I said I didnt report you, however if you do dull things infront of others live with the consequences.

Yes its against the rules. At 75+ there are less restrictions.

To attack a lvl 30 when your lvl 86 is an exploit and thats why u got a warning, and BTW u didnt kill me anyway

So I dont want to get into a big flame war here as its really that simple...maybe u did not intend to do it anway, infact I would think you didnt as unless ur really, really stupid and believe that a lvl 30 & 86 teamed should be able to attack a lvl 30.

So pls lets end it here..
    Last edited by TalinUK; Jan 22nd, 2002 at 20:05:08.

methinks you whine wayyyyy too much.

if you wanna play the hero that eradicates the cheaters, go nuke BSI's office, because compared to what they do, cloud didnt do anything at all. Basically what im saying is, you could have fallen victim to a much more severe exploit, and you should feel lucky you didnt.

And, from what i read about the BSI vs. Funcom, ordeal, an exploit is something that gives another player an unfair advantage. As i see it, this little "exploit" is nothing more than a glitch in the teaming system funcom created, and while it may be cheap to use it, it is a legitimate maneuver which can be used improperly, which isnt exploiting.

Seriously funcom, you have much worse people to reprimand than cloudeh. Oh wait, you guys dont read stuff out of your own threads, my bad
    Patch 14.2 hit you for 10,000 points of nerf damage. Critical Hit!

Talinuk

Talinuk said "I attack a lvl 26 approx - Not teamed - If he was I wouldnt have been able to attack as Cloudeh is too high.

During the fight the lvl 26 runs off and teams - DURING THE FIGHT !!!!!!. "

I wasnt aware that you could join a team while fighting. Is this a PVP bug or does your story have a gaping hole in it?

Just curious

Talinuk = Big whiner

You can't team when you are fighting so your whine story isn't possible.

Where you duelling or did you just jump him and tried to gank?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Exploits are nice...
    But you shouldnt use them...
    I trust Cloudeh on this one...

Who cares?????

PVP zone equals danger of death regardless of level. What does it matter if you get killed by someone your level, a super twink or a High level? Your still making a visit to the reclaim arent you?

As for banning Exploiters wouldn't you be better of just logging everything they did and then fix the dammned exploits as they find them?

Some people get far to involved in this game.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

By the way whenever I get attacked in PVP I tend to die, I would like a surrender option. So I can type /surrender [amount] and maybe the attacker gets the option of accepting this amount of money then he cant attack me for 5 minutes?

Well it's an idea, but it needs work.
    Active Characters consist of.

Wingto proud to be a member of The Dojo
    Doktaw stunned to be a member of Friends of The Dojo

Inactive Chars consist of

Severena happy to be a member of Friends of The Dojo
    Shackira a proud member of The Sentinals =TDF=
    All on Rimor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12