Thread: Potions?

Question Potions?

what about those potions of the 14.6 db. Are they makeable, drop or even ingame?.
    Or do i need to make a thread in the doc forum? since they are supposed Doc tradeskills.

Any info apreciated.

You also find allot of strange items in the patch like:

Ashes of Leet Fur
    Dis:
    This is the powder that remains after burning the fur of a Leet. It has gone through many purification faces, and is now ready to be used in the production of medical products.

Atrox Eye Jelly
    Dis:
    The DNA of the Atrox breed has some very strange effects on medication containing this component. Studies have shown that the concentration in the eyes have especially high concentration of certain chemicals.

Bubbling Nanite Brew
    Dis:
    This bubbling brew is the result of combining essence of Leet blood and positronic nanites. It is teaming with life, but needs something more to make it useful.

Calming Cocktail
    Dis:
    The mixture of Leet blood and mutated bacteria makes a very calming drink, too calming for good health. It can however be mixed with more products in an attempt to make something useful of it.

Concentrated Nanofreak Urine
    Dis:
    Drink this and it will make you UBER!

well ok i made that last description up, but anyway you get the point ... so it smells like a tradeskill process to me ... among other things >.<

My guess the process will require pharma skillz to make these ...err not soo yummy.... but usefull potions.
    Originally posted by Runar Thor
    Having a launch like AO had was like being violently spanked for 2 years straight and we swear by the great, soft pillow in the sky to take every precaution possible to ensure the future safety of our botties

LOL potions! Sounds like the wrong game for them! LOL!
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Smile

Thanks Myiria.

I just have to hold my breath until someone figures how to make the calming potion. That sounds like something definitly usefull for us/me engi .

Any further info. Like anything that got assembled yet. And also info on wich mobs drop what apreciated .

Brandon. I am playing this game mostly because of the tradeskills. Until player created items, become best ingame items besides unique's. We gotta go a long way.

Kinda dispointed that Doc forum dosent mention anything about that. I guess it will be up to us engis to figure that out. since the rest of the classes including trader prefer other things.

Might be that we dont have anything other to do
    Last edited by Deformer; Nov 19th, 2002 at 04:31:51.

It won't be docs I can tell you that. It's pretty obvious that this will use the Chemistry trade skill which is blue to docs (stupid IMO)
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

Originally posted by Haminie
    It won't be docs I can tell you that. It's pretty obvious that this will use the Chemistry trade skill which is blue to docs (stupid IMO)
    ya make it green :>
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Yes. Docs should have Chemistry green. No offense. Enf have it green. And i still gotta see a enf raising it.

But those potions could need Pharma Tech to be builded.