Thread: Stop it Please

Stop it Please

Just becuase I may be one of the most ...... well...in your eyes..

"Complain(Y)" Tpye of guy it does not mean you have to take the literal piss out of me.

I respect your views....I usually try to until you start me off "Discuss" things in a mature manner.

Everyday I get people saying...So thats what cloudeh looks like...
    Hey man..I read some of your posts on the forum, good ideas keep it up.

I have had only ONE person complain about me and that was one of the people who I proved wrong.

But guys you have to realise people dont al agree to the same thing.
    I am trying to give ideas here, Balance things....
    I ask for your advice in most of my posts..I dont point fingers and hope its fixed or chnaged like that.

But you seem to think I want it al for me when I dont.

IF most of you dont like my ideas the thread dies.

But its simple things like my MP post where I proved you have to have Uber Evades, weapons and Armour to beat a Green pet.

I could go over the subject 50 times.
    I can wait for my brother to reach level 75 and then I would personally Infrnt of you, fight a green pet to me....

I am going to do more tests when I have more time.

One theory I have is...is like..

I am going tp "try" get two of the same classes...one say lvl 12 and one lvl 16.
    Obviously we will have to play one guy on /follow while the other gtes the xp.

And raise NO Skills at all during all the "Dings"

And See it not only is it skill but level.

Just an Idea...I have kinda..kinda tested it..but I need to do more.

But....some of you will just immaturly disagree and becuase YOU think its wrong get mad and insult me.

I would like it to stop now, start afresh......please.

I was once ina community of great people..for about 3 or so years...but I left it becuase I had enough, I dont want that to happen again.

I say sorry to you all I hope I get another chance.

Also I would liek to know why people think I am only killing grey people?

I have not pvp'ed at all until lvl 103 to be honest, I never liked it.

I got my title last night from a guy named Merkurie.

I did speak with him after...

He surprised attacked me when I was "watching to low levels" fight.

One of which I killed before.
    Lvl 98 Enf It was.

People say I gank or atack for no reason but...
    I was watching.

Anyway...
    This trader owned me big time..but the second time around I won.
    Dunno why...But.

How can I be a ganking/expoliting pvper when I have only recently started.

Like kopo, and itshootz and anoyance have said to me in game, they tell everyone I gank....
    They tell everyone Im a pvp exploiter.

Why?

I want it to stop.

On for those of you who know I dont please feel free to post.

I know many people who have witnessed me, watch fair fights, fight a fair fight.

But I do only gank for reason.

You many not have self disipline but I do.

I until today would only gank If another person was being ganked himself.

I still gank if a person like agentoddeath had Abused me or called me names or provoked me in a a certain manner.

I have taken PVP issues into roleplaying...
    I will attack any clanner I can legitamatly for the so called storyline.
    With the Recent war declerations every clanner "IN CHARACTER TERMS" Shall be killed.

I will not take this OOC okay, please? thnx.

I will gan kill only becuase you are a clanner.

As for the members of the guilds that have declared war and complaine I ganked, what did you expect?

Thankyou for your time.

Look Cloud, you have been whining a LOT for about 28 days now and I have tried a post here and a post there TRYING to give you the hint. Enforcers are not gimped, and you need to watch some enforcers at work I guess and maybe talk to them to find out WHAT you are doing wrong.

I bumped every thread that you are complaining in to make a point. There are less than 2 pages on the pvp boards from the last 30 days, and look how many of them are your posts complaining about you getting owned.

Yes, meta's are better against enforcers than we are against them, so what. We have never been "king" of pvp, solja's and agents were replaced by meta's, deal with it. Every class has its nemisis. (AND I do kill meta's my level on occasion, though not as often as I get killed)

You say you value my opinion, then please take the advice I have been trying to give you for some time.

LEARN FROM OTHER ENFORCERS, WATCH THEM, TALK CIVILY WITH THEM AND PEOPLE YOU DUEL.

Ok, now you put up a screeny letting us all know AoD's real name (commendable) but I have a comment about that. He was using 1337 speak and looks like you two were smack talking. Dont go that route, dont try to be a K3w1 DuD3, try to be a reasonable person trying to have fun with the game. I find the game is funner when BOTH opponents like to fight and have a good time.

I only bumped all of your posts so YOU could see why we think your being whiney.

Just chill out and there wont be any real issues, I have nothing against you, just the way you are posting.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

or you could get a life and get off his ass....

but thats only a suggestion.

or we could blame it all on the NTs because they are so gimped (i hear tell) that they are making the MPs look so great.

Originally posted by Iceman109
    or you could get a life and get off his ass....

but thats only a suggestion.
    He asked me to stop, and I am asking him to stop.

If you dont like it I really dont care, as a matter of fact I get some kind of sick pleasure from your annoyance. He plays a great class that has very little to complain about in pvp. His complaints are gonna nerf another class or if FUncom gets too annoyed they will start tinkering with enforcers, and we are fine

FUNCOM BREAKS EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH.

I dont want them touching enforcers.

See where I am going with this ice? if not, go back and read it again, understand now? if not go back and read it again....

now YOU need to go get a life.

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

yes he asked y ou to stop you got it, why dont you just shut up and stop wasteing forum space?

just stop.

boom done amazing no?
    and hes not the one flameing EVERY damn time you post or create a topic

did you actually read the post I put up here? I was not flaming, go take a look around the boards, look at my posts, I flame people when they are being silly, I support them when they are saying what I agree with.

That is how posting goes.

Yes, I flamed clouda little, trying to get his head on straight, he is a nice enough guy, I talk with him on the enforcer boards all the time (place I post most often, and a place you will see few flames). The pvp boards need about a gallon of gasoline and a match sometimes, I bring the match.

You tell me to "get a life"

and you dont expect a flame?

pfft.

ROFLOL

Oh god you're irritating.
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

tee hee hee this is so amusing,

sad you got nothing better to do then flame me :P
    oh well everyone has a hobby right?

im just killin off the last 15 mins of lunch before i go back to the grinder
    have fun flameing me just cuz!