Thread: Bug with Cyborg Barracks

Bug with Cyborg Barracks

I petitioned about this the other day and the ARK said he was unaware of the bug. This is the bug we had:

When a team tried to go through the door, we would end up going into different "playfields" of the dungeon. Someone would end up in a different Borg barracks.
    If the team went in together, there was a better chance of staying together.

In the dungeon with a full team... if one of them would go outside, they wouldn't be able to re-enter the same "playfield" with their team.

This has happened with 2 different teams I have been with, and both had same problems.
    Kind of sucks after getting through tuough battles to have a teammate needing to run but only get seperated.

same problem with team missions

Occasionally my friend will inform me that i've just disappeared and he can no longer see me in the mission. last night it happened to both of us, i couldn't see him and he couldn't see me.

it was a bit of an annoyance but there was only 1 mob left by the time he invisi'd on me.

i actually saw him disappear. he just sort of vanished like when a person is zoning and they fade away.