Thread: When will I get Notum Wars?

When will I get Notum Wars?

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but I have preordered NW and would like to know if I get it in time for the patch. I have not been given any information as to when it will be shipped. I do hope it's shipped ahead of time, and not the day of the release as that would probably mean I get it at least a week later.

Angry

OK, only a few days to release, and still no word from anyone when I'll get my booster. I'm going to be very angry if I can buy it in stores before I get my PRE-ordered copy.

*BUMP*

im waiting like a little child at christmas too

*not much going on in this forum...wonder if any1 with answers will see it

So am I!

Please ship a few days before release, I'll be pissed off if I see it in stores before I get my copy.
    I want to be a campaign!!
    Tarilliux MP fun,fun,fun (should have been a crat with a name like this )
    Hexar ::::Nanotech::::
    Imothar Engie (For once on the recieving end of MP buffs)

And a few other lowbies can't for the life of me remember their names

I would assume that they would do a worldwide ship to suppliers, and then on the relase date they will ship to those who preordered. Given that regular shipping is 3-5 days I'm pretty sure your gonna see it in stores before you see it in your hands

Spizmack - Fighting the mission monotony through submission

If I see it in stores before i get it in my hands its going back.......

Principle
    Lordvold Fix MA's
    Flxme The ranged alt

"My theory is that this was probably done in some way that it was supposed to end at a given date like 1st January 2010. Back then there was of course no one that would imagine that AO would last past 2010" Eponyx

okay i believe notum wars opens on servers on the 28th Fc has said. I checked and my pre-ordered copy will be shipping on the 26th 2 days before it starts. hopefully it gets here by the 28th but if not it won't be long after.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Funcom please change your distributor

Digital River is in charge of at least part of the European distribution. I have checked every day the last week for a shipping date, but still nothing. I tried to Email them and tell them if I don't get a shipping date soon that I will be able to get it in stores WAY before I get it from them, and that I'd very much like to know when they would send it. I also told them (very nicely) that if I didn't get a shipping date or confirmation by the time NW is available in the stores I would be forced to cancel my order. I sent this email friday moring, hoping to get response the same day. Well they still have not bothered to reply.
    So I guess I have to cancel the preorder and go to my local gamestore to get it
    Very dissapointing I must say.

Cz, please find some info on this and update us, it's a very valid question. If Digital River won't tell us, we have to ask you.

Cheers,
    Scipio.

I checked orderstatus today.
    And it says "backordered".

Me being a stupid norwegian doesn't know what "backordered" means, but I guess it doesn't mean it's been shiped

Can any of you bright people with english as your first language please enlighten me? What does "backordered" mean?

Means that the number of orders > the number of product on hand... they want you to order but wont have the product to you untill the next shipment they get...
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Question CZ .........Customer relations!!!

We would like some information here pls

Prepaying NW helped FC ... I do expect being treated with enough curtesy to see my NW copy on time for the release...
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Originally posted by AkodoReign
    Means that the number of orders > the number of product on hand... they want you to order but wont have the product to you untill the next shipment they get...

That means they don't have it in stock
    They give no ETA on when it will be in stock
    They've given me no ETA on when they will ship
    They have a 7-10 day delivery service
    Notum Wars hits stores probably within the week
    Makes preordering totaly worthless

What's the point of preordering something and be just about the last one to recieve it???????

/me kind of pissed off atm

If it doesn't go live until Thanksgiving Day stateside I d*mn well BETTER have it in my hands before then, as I've been pre-ordered since August!

Backordered

If what that means is that numbers ordered > numbers on hand, FC got to switch distributors right away. I pre-ordered sep10th, if they could not get enough copies to send me one since then, then they are completely incompetent. Harsh words I know, but it's true.
    Shame on Digital River

when is the relesadate anyways? I'm buying mine in the stores, but I can't find a releasdate

this is very disturbing

How on earth could you offer 'pre-ordering' and then get it to your customers later than they would have gotten it by stumbling across it in a store? That's beyond incompetence.

Heh Cz

Originally posted by Cz
    I gave an update with what I know here.
    You need to talk to your marketing people. Pre ordering should normally entail pre packaging and setting aside all preorders and sending these out directly to the customers who are actually helping Funcom out by paying without having recieved their product.
    In this way they would recieve their copies at the same time that the shops do and they would feel that FC thought they deserved a "thank you for giving us your money". After all, FC gets the interest on that money, not the customers.

Skulle dere trenge råd og vink om markedskommunikasjon får dere bare sende en mail
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult