Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Farewell to AO from Dovve

Only talked to you once or twice, but they were always pleasant conversations. You'll be missed. We're definitely losing one of the great people Rubi-Ka had to offer. Take care, Dovve.
    Stefan "Orieon" Age
    200 Neutral Adventurer
    "Like the fury of the storm, a hail of bullets will rain down upon you..."
    Exploring and dying since August 22nd, 2002

Unhappy Sadness

I don't know you, and you don't know me either, but I have read your post, and all the replies it received and that's all I really need to know. You will be missed greatly, and may you know peace and contentment in your personal life. Good Luck Dovve, may your path be a succesful one.

lil x sighs, and puts on a brave face.

Thanks for the memories

Hate to see anyone who has made this world a better place to play. I think that everyone who has ever used your tools will join me in saying that you will be sorely missed. I think that your work will last a long time and sincerely wish you get well soon. Maybe when that happens you can come back again.

Good luck in what ever you do and thanks for the memories.....

Ortsac
    Pranksters of Rk1
    Ortsac
    Adventurer
    Board Member of Pranksters of RK
    ortsac@orts-world.50megs.com

I'm not sure if you'll read this, seeing it's so long since you posted your last post here. But I sincerely want to thank you for all you have done for the AO community, and I wish you only the best in your real life. We never met ingame, but you have left an astonishing mark of yourself and your talent, by supplying the players with the map and skin. And for that I thank you, Dovve. It makes me smile to see your work honored by the posters in the Subway dungeons.

Hope you find joy and happiness in reallife and that you will find that life away from the computer is a lovely thing indeed.

Best wishes,

Lillemjau
    Last edited by Tussa; Jan 6th, 2003 at 22:42:47.

Dovve

Thank you for your work in the past.

I often have told my guildmates that they need your map and it was a special moment for me to see your poster in the subway.

You have indicated several personal concerns that are very valid for taking you away from the game. I hope that you can work those out and in good time. Be well, and hope that the smile here you have given helps you with yours.

Thx for you great work and good luck in the real world

/salute
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

/bow

/salute

/shakehands

/me turns, walks away and wipes a tear in the shadow of Dovve

Damm, that's a shame, guess it's true creative genius can often go hand in hand with bi-polar.]

I guess you already knew but your in good company Dovve, you Hendrix, Einstien, not that it in anyway helps, but you deserve the title genius

Good luck

peace, I hope you find it one day

cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Got damit!!! Ill miss u tons...

I got 59 pts on the test, i know i didnt answer the questions honestly, so i would prolly get 65 pts... :/

If i keep on i will be over 90 points and ill be screwed...
    What points did u get? 100?

Right now its 2 AM b4 school, and i skipped school twice to play AO... im addicted

No1 irl plays AO cept my bro, so its pretty lonly... :/

AO addiction suck ass, i think every1 shud take that test.
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

Unhappy

what to say else than some other words of best wishes to a good and better irl life Dovve .. i've never seen you ingame .. but i use your tools as much as lots of people here who regret you're depart

Farewell .... all know u'll be missed

just sad news

u've made a first step in the peace .. u'll be rewarded for sure
    Sylphe666 enlightened Soldier Eqp

Sylphema -149- Martial Artist

Eternal Fury

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678