Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Farewell to AO from Dovve

Take care Dovve.

hehe I still remeber recruiting a lvl 30 odd MP. It was fun, but all good things must come to an end eventualy.

Anyone that was in HoC during the early days, like me, will rember you as a very kind and thoughtful person.

Dovve the orginal Opi MP bow user

I will certainly rember you for along time to come.

Kas
    Last edited by KasDan; Nov 18th, 2002 at 13:43:36.

Knowing the problem, is half the solution. You're doing the right thing Dovve.

Thanks for the tools, they have been great.
    Garret "Necc" Scheer press officer of Desert Winds (MSAS)

Karma, the world's true equalizer.

Free Rubi-Ka!

I hate to see you go Dovve

I never knew you but I use your map alot

Good luck with your life
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Smile Good luck

Tho I am sad to hear that your leaving, I wish you all the best for the future and thank you for your hard work. Your updates to DovveTech and maps will be missed greatly, I hope Funcom does something special with them.

Take care Dovve

/me salutes
    edict
    Clan Archdeacon

"Nothing worth while is ever easy"

I think that the number of people on this thread paying you tribute, that have never met you ingame (including me), is a true testament of what you have meant and still mean to the AO community, Dovve.

May many good things happen to you.

/salute
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

You have indeed become a part of the fabric of AO itself, and a mighty support for a huge percentage of the player base. Real life however should not be substituted, as i am constantly being told myself, and so i wish you all the best in your future endeavours

I will look into setting up a mirror for your work on our site.

Jakeaway lvl 170
    Squad Commander
    Trader Underground

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

err...I mean thanks for your map and everything else
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

Best of Luck to you.

I know verymuch about how o so hard it can be to walk away.

Have been using your map and skin for some tiime, and its a great tool, that helps to make things much much nicer.

GL.

~sky
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Take care of yourself, nothing more important in life than your own health.

Your map and skin have enriched the game experience for many AO players including myself.

Good Luck and Best Wishes to you.
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

One question.. why is Newland Desert marked as 25% zone?
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Sorry to see you go, even if I only know you for the maps and skins.
    Anyway, I think it's nice that you at least got some credit for your work from FC before leaving Rubi-Ka.

Good luck, Dovve!

Gattolina
    Kirikiri - Trader
    General, Depot Division
    Ancarim Iron Legion
    Gattolina - NT
    Ancarim Iron Legion

take care and gl
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Ha
    Don't make me poke your other eye out!

Well, I've never met you. Never even sent a tell. But I will still miss you.

The job you did to the community is great! Hope things work you for you.

Best wishes,

-Skybert

Peace, you have been one of my dearest friends since I started here. I don't know if you'll read this... and it is a little superfluous since we've already said our goodbyes. But, I feel I should write something, if only so that all the people who never met you, and only know you through the map, will know how treasured a friend you were to the people who did.

To be honest, though... words fail me. I have been trying to post here for some time, and each time, I delete it as unworthy. There is nothing I can say that will do justice to how grateful I am to have known you. You have taught me to see the world in different and more contemplative ways, and you've shown me how to find joy in helping others. Your example is, and has been, an inspiration.

In short, you are a hero, my friend... not for AO, not for your map, but for your kindness, your selflessness, and your wisdom.

May God speed you on your way to health and happiness.

And keep in touch with my email, dangit
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Ha

roflol hehehehehehhehehehehe

ok, I dont do these mushy things dovve but from you get a Dnastyone gold star, you may have problems, but you proved by your actions with AO that you have the skills and inteligence to go far. Apply that to the real world and I am sure you will be running for president soon

kudo's from an ornery old board troll!

I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Dovve,

My wife and I never met you, but we sure enjoy your enhancements.

We delt with a similar issue when we started playing EQ a couple of years ago. We managed to work it out, as we're sure you will in due time.

We wish you the best and hope your solution will allow your return to the online gaming community sometime in the future; we'll all be better off for it.

Stay true to yourself,

me and my wifey

I didn't know you Dovve, you did us all a great service.

I did read this line though on the internet addict site and I couldn't stop laughing.

"If you can answer "yes" to five or more of the questions, then you may suffer from Internet addiction. If you fear that you may be addicted, we invite you to take our Internet Addiction Test. If you need immediate help, please contact our Virtual Clinic. "

hehe sorry, but that one just killed me
    Tashia Munchausen Age, RK-2 Clan Engie, El Presidente of EcoDisaster.
    Munchausen's EE Layout
    Sill the best starter guide for making towers

“Computer games don’t affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us…we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music”. Krisitan Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989.

Peace42

I don't know if you'll read this. It had been so long, I only began to get to know you again before, this. For a time you were my best companion. In a safer world we would have been great friends.

Your map is nice. But I would never feel this deeply over a map. I'll miss you forever.

Cietorissa/Ulyses7

Good luck in the Real World Dovve!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast