Thread: Special Agent Lamb - Another Uber unique?

Special Agent Lamb - Another Uber unique?

While exploring places via Fixer grid I came across this Uber looking Unique NPC

If you goto The enigma forest in DAV (look on dovves map) theres an Omni Agent type guy "Special Agent Lamb" with a MASSIVE Healthbar Bigger than The Generals Right Hand...

Hes also surrounded by about 5 "Lamb's Thugs" too.. with healthbars Like Masked commando Elites.

Soooo I was wondering if anyone has killed him and what does he drop..
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Oh just now I decided to sacrifice myself and see what he hits for HEHE.

I flew right upto him and he spawned some little agro thing called "Lambs Pocket-Companion" which never got a hit on me maybe because its melee, but Lamb shot AND MISSED ME (I have about 300 evades) then the second hit hit crit me for 9058 Fire damage :/

Rubirango

lol
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

http://www.bubbagump.co.uk/lamb.jpg

Pic of him and map location.

Rubirango

lol seems like this will be the next mob we adventurers will have to kill to get our AAS since all the good stuff can be found on the hardest mob in-game

j/k
    ?

Afaik, has NOT been killed yet, and i doubt that he will be killed soon. He has some extreeeeeemly nasty tricks
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

A bunch of us from CAS tried to kill him a few weeks ago. We got him down to just under 20% before we all died
    Killrmeta
    Veteran of Synergy Factor
    lvl 220!!!!11one MP Diety - Player since 2001

I think I at least got him scared when taking a screenshot, then he regained senses and hit me 5500

Would be interesting to see what he has, someone needs to take 'em down

Rubirango

Ok.... it was hard to do, but I was able to solo him.. He only gave about 10k xp and dropped a QL5 monster part, wooden chair, and a map to Broken Shores (which at one point would have been super uber loot)

Yep soloed him too and got about the same loot and 12k xp (I'm a bit lower level than you are, so got more xp I presume).
    Of course there's a trick : he extremely vulnerable to a type of attack.

Took me 13 deaths to realize that water ballons were making him -literally- explode.

/wave
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Arrow

He can spawn one orange-to-200 pet per person that attacks him.

I have no idea what the upper limit is, but thats one trick he pulled "somewhere"
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things