Thread: Changing to Clan..

Changing to Clan..

just wondering if i lose my token board, if so can i stick it in my bank and get a new one and it will delete the new one while old omni one is safe?... one more thing will i lose my omni pads of Dedication or will just not beable to use them.

Thanks

Yes, you loose everything, as well deserved
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

damn =[ thanks for your fast response.

Dont think you will lose Pads, but they will deequip and you will not be able to use them as long as you stay clanner.

Else i would advice you not to switch to clan

Dunno about the token board, but the pads will stay on and work. However, you can't deequip them and then equip them at a later time.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

You will loose token board but you will keep the pads and bonuses with it if you change sides. Just dont un-equip em
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

oh, i thought they changed that since alot of Omni's used to go clan to be able to equip the Kaehlar sleeves and then switched back
    Rawkster - 200 Agent
    Thorian - 200 Trader

Originally posted by Allexxeh
    oh, i thought they changed that since alot of Omni's used to go clan to be able to equip the Kaehlar sleeves and then switched back
    They threatened to change it but never did maybe 14.7 or 14.8
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

and i hope clan can't use our med suits soon, it's lame

supposedly clan are suffering.........haha whatever, don't see man y things to make me believe they have to fight for "freedom"

Originally posted by ----Tantrum----
    and i hope clan can't use our med suits soon, it's lame

supposedly clan are suffering.........haha whatever, don't see man y things to make me believe they have to fight for "freedom"
    lol
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Hehe yes, im still doubting wether to go clan to eqp khealar with a fix-patch that might come in the future.

I guess clan soldiers are supposed to have 72 more attack rating

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

I can understand the RP aspect of the Kaehlar sleeves, and looking at it that way makes it fair (Not gameplay balancing fair ) They are the sleeves of an omni tek general named Kaehlar, he is the only one allowed by omni tek to wear them because of his actions. Seeing an omni wearing those sleeves would mean that he killed a senior officer to acquire the sleeves and the punishment for that would be death. Thats why Omni's arent allowed to wear Kaehlar. Med suits is an entirely different story, your own random nurse betty wears a suit like that, heck only doc legend who could have been wearing one would be Letah. So if you make the med suit like the sleeves it would mean that only clan would be able to wear those as well because if you are omni and you are wearing one it meant you had killed the ever huggable Letah and therefore you should be put to death If you were clan on the other hand and wearing the suit you would be promoted cos you killed a pesky doc named Letah, a well-reknowned OT member

Heh the debate with the Kaehlar sleeves and the medsuit could go on for ages, FC arent gonna change it.

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

Originally posted by Mortalstrike
    I can understand the RP aspect of the Kaehlar sleeves, and looking at it that way makes it fair (Not gameplay balancing fair ) They are the sleeves of an omni tek general named Kaehlar, he is the only one allowed by omni tek to wear them because of his actions. Seeing an omni wearing those sleeves would mean that he killed a senior officer to acquire the sleeves and the punishment for that would be death. Thats why Omni's arent allowed to wear Kaehlar. Med suits is an entirely different story, your own random nurse betty wears a suit like that, heck only doc legend who could have been wearing one would be Letah. So if you make the med suit like the sleeves it would mean that only clan would be able to wear those as well because if you are omni and you are wearing one it meant you had killed the ever huggable Letah and therefore you should be put to death If you were clan on the other hand and wearing the suit you would be promoted cos you killed a pesky doc named Letah, a well-reknowned OT member

Heh the debate with the Kaehlar sleeves and the medsuit could go on for ages, FC arent gonna change it.
    Lol aww you big charmer I'm a Legend? Heh naw, I know some others who superseed me in that, IMO But lovely to be loved though!

As for the sleeves; yeah I know the RP issues, but I put serious questions to funcom's thought of balance with these items.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Please don't feed Letahs ego...she will explode soon

Originally posted by OddLogic

boom.
    shrug.
    next?

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

last time i checked the suits sold in stores, nice try at making the RP excuse why not to do this

Originally posted by OddLogic

If i only feed it a little i can keep her head from exploding but maybe just maybe get her nose to pop out Now wouldnt that be something ?

Originally posted by Richard Cranium

last time i checked the suits sold in stores, nice try at making the RP excuse why not to do this
    I think they should be sold in stores, i think they should be sold in clanner stores! Why ? Cos medsuits is the avg nurse betty outfit, they dont have some massive story, RP wise, linked to them as the Kaehlar sleeves. I was trying to argue against making med suits restricted to one side only but it seems as if a few didnt get my point

If i only feed it a little i can keep her head from exploding but maybe just maybe get her nose to pop out Now wouldnt that be something ?
    I think I lost my nose when I stuck it too much in someone elses business

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier