Thread: Where does one find blue rubber suits?

Where does one find blue rubber suits?

I'm curious. If it's a secret you can PM it to me.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Cool

Bits pop up in newbie stores from time to time, and Ernie in SWB has some on occasion too (though the orange one is his stock in trade...)
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Stolt in newland desert use to sell a random piece. Since last patch though its all omni intern-ops clothes now it seems . Not sure of any other named npc vendors like that except for Eddie
    Bandersnatch - Opifex Enforcer

Rubber suits.... kinky

I have a red and blue set

Ding!

Originally posted by kupomaster
    I have a red and blue set
    BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!!!

light or dark blue?

The Light blue is sold by eddie in Stret West Bank on occasion and stoltz in newland desert.

Otherwise you can run to all the training shop booths and gamble there.

Ill try to keep you in mind when i am in the game. I ahve 6 sets of light blue suits. Ill be more then glad to sell you one. Oh! I havent found the gloves yet.

Re: light or dark blue?

Originally posted by Drginger
    Ill try to keep you in mind when i am in the game. I ahve 6 sets of light blue suits. Ill be more then glad to sell you one. Oh! I havent found the gloves yet.
    Each rubber set consists of pants, shirt and sleeve. Rubber gloves don't exist so save your time looking for them.

Edit: Err, actually the catsuit is the only set that has gloves.

I have blue, light blue, orange, and red rubber suits
    Crossbuster Unit Member of storm