Thread: Hunting lives.

Hunting lives.

I just pulled 108-111 in one night, hunting bileswarms in SAV (40K a kill as fast as we could pull em) and cyborgs in PW
    (55-65 a kill, a bit slower).

Hunting is not dead quite yet.

And engies *rock* outdoors. I love em to pieces.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Preach on. Went from 139 to 141 today with a good team of Mercury Dragons hunting also in SAV, but hunting level 180ish Biledrinkers. Just always fighting 2-3 at a time being constantly overrun by spawns, having a blast and getting excellent XP.

Hunting is there, if you know where to go.
    Lovio - 140+ MA of the Mercury Dragons
    Maiu - Gamma Ejector wielding trader maniac - also loves to tradeskill and doesn't eat babies.

What happens when you get to 200?

Maybe not the best question for anyone really but, do you just walk about thinking cool, 200............................ hmm......... time to make a new character?

I think RP really should be more involving/pushed in the game for people to stay.

I mean MMORPG does stand for something .

IMHO the high end game needs more thought even though I'm just level 70 .
    Last edited by Neek; Nov 16th, 2002 at 21:40:18.

Originally posted by Neek

Maybe not the best question for anyone really but, do you just walk about thinking cool, 200............................ hmm......... time to make a new character?

I think RP really should be more involving/pushed in the game for people to stay.

I mean MMORPG does stand for something .

IMHO the high end game needs more thought even though I'm just level 70 .
    lvl 200 = vacation for me

Originally posted by Neek
    *You become everyone's ql200 blitz whore.
    *You play an alt.
    *You sit afk waiting for some pvp.
    *You ebay.
    *You quit because the game was boring 40 levels ago and you only kept xping for some closure.

I think that covers it. But yes, there is nothing special about being 200 other then having more ip.

Originally posted by Zylina

*You play an alt.
    *You ebay.
    *You quit because the game was boring 40 levels ago and you only kept xping for some closure.

I think that covers it. But yes, there is nothing special about being 200 other then having more ip.
    HAHAHAHH

Originally posted by Zylina

*You play an alt.
    *You ebay.

That's sad

I want to get to the level where I can participate in things like raids on the Pest, Ljotur, etc.

That's what I'm after.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

I'm a casual player, so I want to hit level 200 so I can be even more casual if you know what I mean (log on, help my guildies, do raids, whatever). It would be a vast relief... I hate leveling, but knowing that that next level is X amount of xp away, is - to quote Morpheus from The Matrix - "like a splinter in your mind... driving you mad".