Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its hard to kill people at PvP in this game.

Originally posted by Nothinman

rofl I hope your not trying to deny the time you would burst me and pound me from outside the arena where i couldnt attack back?

then I zoned out at 60% HP and killed you? : /
    No that is inaccurate. The only times you killed me were the the time that I was fighting someone else and you came in and specialed me to death. And another time when I think maybe 5 of you all specialed me at once.

We have never completed a fight 1v1.

And FYI on my screen it says "Nothinman tried to hit you but missed."

Originally posted by Novalia

No that is inaccurate. The only times you killed me were the the time that I was fighting someone else and you came in and specialed me to death. And another time when I think maybe 5 of you all specialed me at once.

We have never completed a fight 1v1.

And FYI on my screen it says "Nothinman tried to hit you but missed."
    your outright lying : P ... I killed you in front of alot fo people and they cheered. snardz was tehre, i forget who else no one else interefered because we were outside the arena. you aggroed me.. shot me to 60% hp then i came outside and killed you.

if u want to arrange a 1 on 1 that doesnt involve 30 minutes of rooting and running id be happy to prove you wrong.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Sorry I don't agree to fight certain ways. I have been given certain skills and buffs and use them to my advantage. That would be the same as me saying yeah I'll fight you but don't use TMS or RC or OS or AT. All things that make my skinny little Fixer body wilt. We are not made to go toe to toe and to ask me to is pure psychology.

Originally posted by Insida
    Sheffy, I see doc in 2ho getting alpha'ed by sols, rooted, nuked and they alway manage to survive long enough to zone no matter where they are. All they do is chain heal over and over and they get into a whompa or bunker before they die. Thats why you need aanother doc to Slow their init so they dont CH too fast and a stun stop them while someone chain root them. But thats pretty much good for every proffessions in this game also, just that doc can tank alot.
    Of course. We can heal ourselves well, just like we can heal our teammates well. I never said roots are enough to stop us easily, in fact I said that's the only example of 3 or 4 you used which probably wouldn't.

In mass PvP when everyone goes after the Doc:

One drain and we're toast. Nanoshutdown and we're toast. Dominate Biomet while getting hit by multiple players and we're toast. Concentration alone and we're almost toast. Doc slow and we're toast. Crown of Frost and we're toast. Throw roots in with any of those and it's very very difficult to run out alive as a Doc if Complete Heal is taken away from us. Soon Soliers will also have a tool to break us in mass pvp. And I'm okay with that. I don't mind being the first person targetted by the enemies (unless there's a Trader on my side ). I should be.

It's not hard to kill us, you just have to be the right profession. The same goes for other professions as well (such as Enforcers being able to spank Traders if played wisely -- Traders, the profession everyone says is even more godly than Docs).

note: This is not a whine. I am very much looking forward to Notum Wars and the changes being made to accomodate the upcoming team PvP aspect of the game. In fact, you have no idea how thrilled I am that NW is almost here.

I dont know what equipment i need to get for my doc to be able to kill trade on 1v1. I simply cant even if i ini debuff double dot with best dots themm they just lucky outlive duration of dots and for some reason plunders divests even if they resisted a lot are always kept refreshed.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Youre right, all this stuff destroy doctors but in 2ho, the ppl that last the longest are always the Doc Fixers and Soldiers. Those who die the fastest are Agent and Traders.
    Last edited by Insida; Nov 18th, 2002 at 15:25:53.

Originally posted by Insida
    Too beat a doc you need 4 things. A doc to slow down the other doc, a trader to make him cast not-so sucky heals a Fixer to spam root for 5minutes and an Enforcer with a very good attack setup. You also have to make sure that theres no zone close. If the fixer doesnt spam root during the whole fight, the doc will manage to run. A MP chain casting NSD would be nice too. I am very serious by the way.
    Well, im not taking this literally, but I do agree docs are close to impossible to kill, docs ARE the 2nd best PvP professsion in the game, after Traders.

Fights takes to long now, make dmg 100% again, if not, make heals 50% in PvP zones, along with mobs doing 50% dmg in the same zones.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Originally posted by Garzu-perman

Well, im not taking this literally, but I do agree docs are close to impossible to kill, docs ARE the 2nd best PvP professsion in the game, after Traders.

Another person who has doc lvl 170+ with best possible equipment in this game...

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Edit: Was suppose to be a new thread. :P
    Last edited by Zylina; Nov 19th, 2002 at 02:13:58.

Just gank little level 75 n00bs on there way to a mort mission.... Then loot the corpse and taunt them with the low level crap you looted.... Then sell it back to them....
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Originally posted by Brandon
    Just gank little level 75 n00bs on there way to a mort mission.... Then loot the corpse and taunt them with the low level crap you looted.... Then sell it back to them....

HAHAHA

omg that is evil

now THAT is role playing!
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Julia

Another person who has doc lvl 170+ with best possible equipment in this game...
    You don't agree Pomy? That docs are second to traders in PvP?

Originally posted by Piercingevil

You don't agree Pomy? That docs are second to traders in PvP?
    Absolutly disagree.

And trust me i know what i am saying and every other doc will say just that.

At least doc cant really kill anyone in less than 5min with the crit nerf unless the target isnt prepaired. Oh yea I know some of you can, this and that but its still hard for a doc to get kills in mass pvp.

Absolutly disagree.

1 vs 1, the Doc is only surpassed by the trader in power.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Back to the original topic:
    "Its hard to kill people at PvP in this game" as posted by Insida...

Ya it is pretty hard to kill people when you throw HoTs on them.

Oh wait wasn't it you that started that specific thread? "Funcom stop outside heals in arena" or something to that affect.

It amuses me how hypocritical people are.

And don't go whining that I "ganked" someone... when an Omni is standing in Tir Arena he is begging to be attacked. Almost challenging a clanner to attack him. And more than ready to handle it.

If you're going to type this sort of crap at least set an example. Otherwise you are the exact person you were whining about.

Have a nice day =)

lol, arenas in ao....a friend of mine has a song for that.. here i go:

/stupid

*chimes, up tempo*

oh hohohohoooooooooh
    oh hohohohohooooooooh

*chimes, down tempo*

ohhh ho ho ho hoooooooooh
    oh ho ho ho hoooooooh...

Everybody wants to do some gun-fu fighteeeng... (Gank!)
    Those omni zoned fast as lightning...

*chimes, down tempo*

Oh i can't find a duelll,
    In this funky, laggy town (Gank!)

*chimes, middle*

Everyone's a goddamn trader,
    Drain me now and i'll see ya later (Gank!)

/stupid

"A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

FC nerfed Mort political zone. they dont want any pvp going on, cmon now!
    -Rhalla OMNI Fixer RK2

Absolutly disagree.

I disagree with you Pomy, i have a 174 doctor with van horns vest, 2 virral eggs, full MKII and so on.

I'd say docs are to damn hard to kill in pvp i havent pvped that much but i have gotten killed once when i was shot by 20 or so people at the same time, I even had the time to make a CH but i couldnt get out cause of lag.

Why does every freaking profession try to keep their cheeks together all the time at all costs, we all know who are the best and who are the worst in pvp. Why cant people admit it so we can have a fair pvpscene where most people stand some kind of chance against others. I guess this is impossible since most just want to press "Q" and then totally own everyone.

I really wish they looked up which players that have multiple lvl 150+ chars and opened a dialogue about balance in pvp with them, now its just whines about all and everyone and we accomplish nothing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12