Thread: UNIQUE NODROP Bracers

UNIQUE NODROP Bracers

I couldnt loot a ql158 Bracer of Physics, because I have already 1 anywhere in my bank. Its annoying to see a good bracer wasted for nothing, because of stupid game code.

What the hell is wrong to loot a better bracer? Do we have to delete every other bracer, because of a small chance to get a new one in loot anywhen in the future?

Im really annoyed now and I swear, I will leave this game, when it happens again after the next patch - FIX IT!

edit:
    Btw... you already cant wear 2 bracers of the same kind together, because they are fixed for only one location, either right or left wrist. So what is the reason to make them UNIQUE and screw the customers in the 'hole where the sun never shines'...??
    What is wrong to own 2 or 10 bracers of the same kind?
    Last edited by Zagareth; Nov 16th, 2002 at 15:29:26.
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

:O this 'feature' is pretty lame O:

change it back please

Yep!

Here here!

This needs attention for sure.

THis was part of the bracer nerf, to make sure that there was no way anyone could exploit 2 bracers on i would imagine.

Im guessing this is not a change we will see anytime soon

~sky
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Originally posted by Skymarshal
    THis was part of the bracer nerf, to make sure that there was no way anyone could exploit 2 bracers on i would imagine.

Im guessing this is not a change we will see anytime soon

~sky
    They made it sure twice? You cant wear 2 Bracers of the same kind or 2 bracers of different kinds like Melee reflection and Energy reflection together. Both are fixed on the right wrist location, and other bracers are fixed for the left wrist, i.e. Nano reflection and physics. So tell me, why do we need them UNIQUE? You cant wear same bracers in both slots - its plain and simple not possible, even w/o UNIQUE.

Next Bug is:
    I searched through my whole bank for all bracers and deleted them. My last remaining bracer was a low ql Physic bracer in a bag in the bank. When I put the bag in my inventory, I got the message: 'You already got this unique item - Unique item removed to bank'
    Can you tell me FC, why I already got this unique item, when I have only ONE Bracer?

Next Bug is:
    With this message of removing the unique to the bank, I thought I lost 1 complete bag, because I couldnt find it anymore, not in my Inventory and not in my bank. I usually click 3 bags really fast to move them in my inventory, but one of them had my unique in it. 2 bags reached my inventory, 1 vanished...... what do you think where I found it? I found it in my bag, that had the unique item inside.... a bag inside a bag... nice bug FC.

I searched through my whole bank for all bracers and deleted them. My last remaining bracer was a low ql Physic bracer in a bag in the bank. When I put the bag in my inventory, I got the message: 'You already got this unique item - Unique item removed to bank'
    Can you tell me FC, why I already got this unique item, when I have only ONE Bracer?
    I have the problem too. I get the message, but I have yet to find what unique item it is. What is VERY nice is that your bank is shuffled after the message.
    That makes things, like finding where is this stupid unique to delete it, much more hard (and guild bank housing is almost impossible, you have to check all your bags - and I happen to crash when doing this !).
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

And while you´re at it remove Unique from Flurrys and Cloaking Devices too.
    Why are those Unique anyway? I cannot see any way to "exploit" it even if they weren´t. Why were they made Unique in first place?

edit: misstakenly wrote nodrop instead of unique
    The optimism of the action is better than the pesimism of thought
    - Greenpeace UK

Midnight - Edged Weapons wielding RK3 Opifex Enforcer
    Leloona - Ambitious RK2 Doc of the Omni-Pol Elite-Gimps

remove it now!

any idea how super annoying it is to sort my bank inventory because i stashed some ql cloaking deviced, flurrys, martial arts attacks and bracers/rings i ran across?

or explain why this was implemented at all?
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Originally posted by Midnight
    And while you´re at it remove Unique from Flurrys and Cloaking Devices too.
    Why are those Unique anyway? I cannot see any way to "exploit" it even if they weren´t. Why were they made Unique in first place?

edit: misstakenly wrote nodrop instead of unique
    UNIQUE on Cloaking Device has been done, because they stack. They add Consealment, but they also require Consealment

Originally posted by Sethil

UNIQUE on Cloaking Device has been done, because they stack. They add Consealment, but they also require Consealment

Yes that was why they did that, but why not make it as the implants are now? So you can't rightclick to equip if the slot it goes in are not empty.
    No need to have them unique if you can't hotswap em.
    Rothwinter born 4th September 2001

Advisor of KAZE and I eat leet

Had same suffle pb in my bank

Can i have an energy reflecting and a melee reflect ?
    I just have one of each type in my bank, no dups. Still says i have unique when i take the bag containing em and can suffle my bank. I leave it unsorted since (awfull, somethin like 50 bags) (
    JCarmack.

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

1. Agreed on cloaking devices. Make it work like implants.

2. There are just too many Uniques.

When I hear "Unique" I think of "The Dragon Slayer Sword used by Sir Killalot in the battle vs the Dragon Lord in the year of our King 1342!" NOT "Bracers of Minor Uselessness - TL5 (but you are TL 4 and have to delete your old one that is 100 miles away in your bank before you can pick this one up that you can't use for another 2 months of leveling..hehe..sucks right?"

Unique is for "quest-like" items not for standard equipment that has already been nerfed and setup so you can't use more than 1 at a time.

Other stupid uniques: Inter-Op Cloaks, Wen-Wens, <insert item here>

FC: Please rethink something!

Originally posted by Midnight
    I cannot see any way to "exploit" it even if they weren´t.

Nto sure on Flurrys but on Cloakers, you *use to* be able to use a lower ql one to get a higher ql one on. not much of a incress but enought ot allow you to get a O/E'd cloaker on and sneak even higher level missions than the ones you currently couldnt sneak anyways cuz Concealment is broken cept for a 1/100 chance of it acutally working on every 1/1000 mobs.
    ~I am the Virtual Virus