Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PvP in the month of November

Jokes aside, I try to fight some, but not easy to get ppl motivated to fight, when so many have been nerfed and placed in 2nd league as Highjack says.
    And its getting tedius to have to have new crowd of fixers throwing **** at me cause I refuse to die while trying to get anything besides AS throught their GAs.

And since I fight alone most of the time with only 1 special, its not very entertaining to bang the head aginst the wall.
    I mean, I have a better chance vs a trader or even enforcer, at least I can hit them without having 20 specials recharging every 10 sec.

So in the end there will only be armies of trox enforcers with smurfs to paradrop them around, you really dont need anything else
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

herm, ever heard of mp:Trader? GIMPGIMPGIMPGIMGIMPGPOMGMIGMPIGMGPIMGIPGMGPJGPGIMP MGPGIMGPIGMIMGGIPGMGIP!!!

(this is mglo btw :P)

tons pvp yesterday in mmd :P whole guild lv 50's called Grid Watchers ganking every low lv in sight. Few high lv showed up for few good battles

Originally posted by Letah
    Or like my selfbuffed duel with Pomy, lasted 59mins10secs after I won
    lol you two are insane.

Pomy had 15+ minute duels with two different Traders a couple days ago in Tir. And those were hard to keep attentive to

Originally posted by Sheffy

Perhaps we can duel a bit after Notum Wars goes live. With the new Soldier anti-doc changes, it may change soldier/doc duels entirely.

Sheffy, how many times do you honestly CH against a soldier? THe debuff is damn pointless, we'll still get owned by docs, it just might take them 2 casts rather then 1 to recover from our alpha.
    Rookie Jiggamonkey - 162 Soldier
    Proud member of the MoK
    Proudly Canadian... the land of beer hockey and beavers

You know, honestly I don't know.

In 2ho, usually right after their opening alpha. But then they zone.

In duels, I don't know either, because Soldiers won't fight me. I think one has, and he was Omni, and he zoned after trying to exploit by shooting through the Tir Arena walls with me being unable to shoot back (Hi Garricius). Guess he realized he was being stupid or something.

And that's also why I put the key word "may" in there. I just don't know until I try a few friendly duels with Soldiers (we'll team with other people so titles aren't affected, since people hug them so close nowadays).
    Last edited by Sheffy; Nov 18th, 2002 at 00:46:14.

Lol that soldier debuff is just a joke.

Has a purpose of candy which placed in kid mouth so he stop whining.

It has 140% nanor esistanc factor. Its doesnt have realy good range it had long cast time.

Now lvl 200 doc has 1k+ nano resistance i never go out of full defence when i am in mass combat. And i can debuff stuck two dots on on soldier before he even gets into range to casting it.

In duels its totlay uselss i can kill soldier with just my dots. And my hots combined with full defence is enought to keep me alive.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia
    In duels its totlay uselss i can kill soldier with just my dots. And my hots combined with full defence is enought to keep me alive.
    Did you just say yourself there why docs maybe should be nerfed Julia ? Something seems mighty wrong if you look at how easily you kill soldiers...
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

I think she's being mildly sarcastic I read in another forum the soldier nano was 130% resist and insta-cast (short cast time at least). No idea what the duration is.

But that begs the question: How did you get a Soldier to fight you?? And without them zoning??

Originally posted by Divinecross
    tons pvp yesterday in mmd :P whole guild lv 50's called Grid Watchers ganking every low lv in sight. Few high lv showed up for few good battles
    Well, atleast it was *sight* of omnis..but i just couldn't get enough of that specials/nanos exploit wouldve been cooler if they stayed inside the city downtown where a lot of us were.

"In duels, I don't know either, because Soldiers won't fight me. I think one has, and he was Omni, and he zoned after trying to exploit by shooting through the Tir Arena walls with me being unable to shoot back (Hi Garricius). Guess he realized he was being stupid or something. "

Classic.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

soldiers have a new anti-doc nano? where was this posted?

Originally posted by Rackne
    soldiers have a new anti-doc nano? where was this posted?
    They are all having fun with the NDA they signed... go play the beta

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Divinecross
    Watch out, grid waters here to stay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12