Thread: Omni-Tek Engineering Corp. Is recruiting

Post Omni-Tek Engineering Corp. Is recruiting

Greetings we are pleased to announce that the new O.T.E.C. Is recruiting all level engineers, if you would like to join please send a tell to Rythium, Kurtigher, Twistedgearz or, Silice1 in game.

Info:
    We have a 25 Credit Tax rate, wich is used for Org. expenses, getting goodies for the org (By goodies i mean small cool items yall can get, for example this weeks goodies are shades) and the best thing is that by paying a 25 cred tax you are able to ask for a 50K loan! (As the guild grows loans will get bigger)

We started 4 days ago and are currently holding around 45 engineers, when we get a bit more organized we will Plan trips to dungeons, have events based on tradeskills, and alot other cool things. And what i like the best its that we will have Lottery to collect funds for the guild, also we will have Internall Org. Raffles for rare items, and full sets of really cool armor.

Hoping the best for the engineer community. - Omni-Tek Engineering Corp.
    Last edited by Lightflare; Nov 17th, 2002 at 07:14:55.

Expect a tell from 'Misstrixie' ASAP.

Edit: Realized in mid-conversation that I am CLAN.

/slap
    /slap
    /slap
    Last edited by MissMaul; Nov 17th, 2002 at 03:51:22.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Hehe, Np, just send me a tell whenever you go O-T =)

I'll be dropping you a tell either tonight or tomorrow. Been trying to find an Engie guild to join. In fact I think I found the old OTEC site the other day and was trying to find more information, so glad I found this post!

Good Luck

As a member of the original OTEC I would like to wish the all new OTEC the best of luck on behalf of all of us on Omni-Engineering

Technoman
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?