Thread: Sentinels static dungeons

Sentinels static dungeons

I've read that there are a few static dungeons out in Mort (I passed by the one in Sentinels, so I know where that one is), does anyone have info on them? I tried doing a search here but didn't come up with much, which was a bit surprising, I usually find all my other answers at the AO forums...

Anyway what levels are they for, are there any unique drops, and how come knowledge about them isn't more widespread? Tanks much.

As far as my knowledge goes there are only 2 static dungeons in Mort and those are right by the grid drop. Those both are as you know just static "missions" though and dont have any own design. Respawn is something like 30 minutes I think so it aint viable either.

No unique drops to my knowledge.
    Marodeur
    Vampire of the Shadow Ops
    Rimor

They're mainly for title level 3 players trying to level up. One is referred to as little d and the other normally called Big D. If you're the appropriate level you'll probably have to run SW from Hope to get there as I don't expect you'll have enough complit to use the grid there.

There is a 3rd static dungeon not too far from there that few people know about. If you have map of mort with the machines upgrade it shouldn't be too hard to find.

I don't want it to become super crowded like the others so I'm going to make you hunt for it. I would often solo it in the title 3 cap when the team in Big D was full and little d was in use.

Hope that helps.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

u also have a static dungeon (aka normal mission, without xp reward) in the center of the borg crater just...west? of grid..and a another inside the factory.

if those are the ones u're talking about.

Thanks for the info guys, will check out.

There's another somewhere on the north rim of the big crater.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro