Thread: 18,000 credit question, please help!

Angry 18,000 credit question, please help!

I have just spent an hour in a misssion to obtain a Phillip Ross painting. If I activate the mission beacon I will get my 18,000.

I select the painting and then shift right click to select use and nothing happens. Are all missions broken or am I doing something wrong.

I know Funcom is working today as they have renamed some of the forums since yesterday. Are they seriously going to let missions be down all weekend?

If it was a retrieve item mission you must return to the booth where you received the mission and use the item on the booth.

Angry

Not a retreive mission, it is an activate mission. I have 150 misssion tokens, I've done this before, I was just hoping that the rules had been changed or something. Nope, just a ****ed up game, run by **** heads.

Since my last post, I ran a return object mission. I would recommend those because they work. Problem occured in 2holes trying to grid. A player named Tzetze (vector involved in sleeping sickness) attacked me in my Turbo. I retreated successfully. I could not heal myself in the car, could not remove the car, could not log out. Five minutes later, car finally disappeared and I could proceed. What the ****, seriously!

Did you know this game was released in Juanuary of 2001,still doesn't even work in the most basic sense. That is why I use profanity. Such potential, but such poor exection and p.r.!

Reminds me of my high school English teacher who despised me because he knew my potential, but I kept turning in crap. I told him that although I could technically write well, it bored me and I could care less. Now I understand his anger, difference is that I have paid Funcom to care or at least pretend.

Cool, Funcom has a program which censors profanity, I did not have those * in my original post. Guess I'll use more exotic words next time.

hmm

well i know the describe item missions work 90% of the time if you highlight them first for about 5-10 seconds, you get the reward and then can take the item.

i've had it not work in 2-3 missions, usually when i had to zone out for some reason or another and mobs have respawned. it no longer works.

zoning seems very bad for missions now. esp if your out at about the same time the zone respawns. once that happens a lot of times you lose out on the rewards.