Question I need your help.

I need to decide on a new main.Between
    Fixer
    Enf
    MP

My fixer is lvl 20
    My Enf is lvl 74
    My mp is lvl 53

Which is worth it.Can someone give me pos/negs of each?

I loved my fixer, untill he got GA, after this he got booring. I hate playing pet classes so I dont like the MP. A enforcer is fun, but might get boring from being abit onesided. SO I would choose either a fixer (non-GA) or a enforcer.

Giving up on the engie Lear?

I wouldn't recommend MP right now. You already know the problem with pets and the game pretty stops at level 130 for MPs.

I would only consider a fixer at this point if I already had GAIV. It just seems cruel to have a fixer these days without it.

The Enf would probably be fun. They got some new nanos recently and seem a pretty well rounded prof. Also a good prof at PvP. Should give you a nice change in perspective from the engie.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Thank you for your advice.I am going to go with the enf.He's just very fun to play,and he's already past the low lvl stuff,AND he has a 7% xp ring.

One question.He uses a beam.when should he switch to 1HB,and should i reset 2HB(what weapons)

Enforcer item

Message Cyprux when your online and I will give you a damage adding enforcer item I found free of charge

The only problem with that is im on RK-2

What is the item btw?