Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To the Ownership of Rompas Bar

Well I apologize if Im thinking of the wrong "xero." Although it was a member of KFM with Xero in the first part of his name.
    -Sardunos-
    Nano-Technician

Squad Commander: The Forsaken

-Rotempiel-
    Shade
    (lvl 4)

Yes Tristalyn, Xero is once again lying... But then Xeroscope never has any fights with Vixen in his mind, in fact in his mind he is a decent person...

To the rest of us though he is a criminal of bad taste in language, music, company, and manners.

But like a child Xeroscope must keep trying to prove he is the baddest bully in the yard, much to the amusement and distaste of the adults watching. Hopefully one day Xero will grow up, otherwise hopefully he will burn out

Hey now people. It seems that XeroScope isn't very respected by you people. Now for whatever reason of this hatred, (I still don't know why you hate his guts) this bashing of Xero is going beyond the true reason of this thread.

Wasn't this topic about KFM in general? About problems in the rompa bar? I don't think it should lead to this kind of Xeroscope hate.

I'm sorry for the obvious trauma that has been caused by our leader. I still don't know, and probably never will know what he apparantly did to earn your hate, and I'm pretty sobered by all of this.

This is starting to turn into something akin to the nine paged post about how hideously demonically horrible meister was. That was a barrel of fun, wasn't it? I know how bad huge flame wars are. Want to see a good ol' flame war link? Here's one. http://forums.bioware.com/viewtopic....&forum=26&sp=0 Man, that one really got crazy half-way through. Flame wars really bring you down, make you feel crummy.

This is what I'm trying to say: Please, try to offer civil suggestions and comments. I would be tremendously honoured if you would do so, things would be much better for everyone that way.

If you guys want to Xero-bash, sure "go for it". You'll regret it later though, whether you win or not.

Let's all take a sobering breath of fresh air.

I hope to see you in rompas on a more positive date.
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

Originally posted by Zane0
    Wasn't this topic about KFM in general? About problems in the rompa bar? I don't think it should lead to this kind of Xeroscope hate.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the actions of an orgs members in turn reflect on its leader?

More or less an excuse for why KFM is the way it is. Because of Xeroscope.

I have a hard time believing that KFM has absolutaly no idea what their leader is really like.

As stated in this thread, there are plenty of screen shots and logs to back up every word posted.
    You may find it irrelevant, but we deem it neccessary to let the public know.

I, personally, have had many runins with Xeroscope and his egotystical attitude and have been bitten by his high horse.
    If you are so upset about the "bashing" on Xeroscope, perhaps you should remove your blinders and see things for what they really are. Or dare I say, see him for what he really is.
    Last edited by Tristalyn; Nov 20th, 2002 at 05:42:44.
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

First, there is another member of KFM named Xerohour that is not me, but a similar name. Second, i dont do a show in Rompa every night like i said. Third i have no idea why everyone is mad at me cause i didnt do anything cept play my radio like i do every single day. No one has come to me with complaints other then Trist who seems just to have lost what was left of her sanity. Simply if you dont want KFM interference with your radio then stay away from where i play mine. If GSP is an RP org then i got all the rights to play over a clan station in an omni bar. RP or not, radio is free, there are no rules against who can play when or where. I will say again... KFM has done nothing, and will not do anything. I am not the one causeing the fights, nore keeping them going, YOU all are.

If anyone should be blamed for such behavior, its the ones who post these little winning forums and fuel the fire that starts and keeps these conflicts going.
    Jack "Frostblack"
    Level: 41 Shade

Gui "Neocore" Montag
    Level: 58 Enforcer

Neo "Xeroscope" Kaviera
    Level: 200 Soldier

Yes, how right you are. We are all wrong and YOU are right. How silly of me. Thank you for opening up my eyes. Since doing so, I have no further reason to read this post nor respond.

/me bows graciously and walks away.
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

Originally posted by Tristalyn

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the actions of an orgs members in turn reflect on its leader?

More or less an excuse for why KFM is the way it is. Because of Xeroscope.

I have a hard time believing that KFM has absolutaly no idea what their leader is really like.

As stated in this thread, there are plenty of screen shots and logs to back up every word posted.
    You may find it irrelevant, but we deem it neccessary to let the public know.

I, personally, have had many runins with Xeroscope and his egotystical attitude and have been bitten by his high horse.
    If you are so upset about the "bashing" on Xeroscope, perhaps you should remove your blinders and see things for what they really are. Or dare I say, see him for what he really is.
    In response to the first paragraph:

This topic was about (correct me if I'm wrong) a heckling problem with KFM in rompa bar. This complaint could have people easily commenting on Xeroscope, but he shouldn't be personally insulted. That doesn't solve anything and he doesn't deserve it, in this instance at least.

I don't think I am with holding information, but I don't know of any horrible actions that our leader has made. He has so far been civil, responsible and intelligent.

Apologies if my previous post sounded a bit antagonistic, I was in a hurry.

Sorry, if I've been "blinded" but this is how I see things so far. If XeroScope is truly so horrible, then I will soon find out. Don't worry about it.

In regards to the KFM heckling: I'm not the guild leader by far, and therefore don't speak for the guild as a whole. However, I think that we will try our best to prevent such occurances from happening again, I can say that much.
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

Ownership of rompa- KFM has no plans of interfering with Vixen or atempting on stealing the bar. We simply go to rompa durring the week to relax like every other person. We have opened a weekend club in the NE corner of Trade to hold our partys.
    Just to point out Xero... I have gotten a log recently that suggests that you arne't trying to steal our bar.. but our clientel. A gentleman passed it my way. Unless you are interested in me posting this ... I suggest that you, your wife, myself and Treylla sit down to have a little pow wow about KFM and it's intents.

-Aktrez

<<And the reason I post on here and not in game is because my life has become VERY hectic with my new job and I"m finding it hard to find time to log on every night at the moment until my new schedaul calms down. That is why Trey and Hal are holding up fort for me>>
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

I told myself, stay out of this, but I just couldnt resist.
    Ive known Xero for a long time, and I've never really considered him a bully or a troublemaker (Minus dealings with the OP, but hell, thats what they do so what can I say?) and its somewhat wrong to point the finger at Xero here. The KFM is a big guild, and most of the people in it are pretty respectable folks, but with any big guild, youre gonna get those iffy ones that dont talk much and like to cause trouble.

Sardunos I feel your pain, I know (err knew) people in my old guild (R.I.P Entropy Dawn) that sometimes were flamed for doing stuff like that, and they deserved it, but it doesnt reflect the guild on a whole. And keep in mind the direction of the org, they arent exactly lawful in their ways, they are a mafia after all arent they?
    But Tristalyn is right, theres only one real solution to those annoying folks that just wont stop. /Ignore
    Just my peace.

Aktrez: I have gotten a log recently that suggests that you arne't trying to steal our bar.. but our clientel. A gentleman passed it my way.
    I am not trying to steal anything. KFM and I go to rompa to relax and hang out like everyone else. You can go Ahead and post what ever it is you have because if you have what you claim then it is pirated, a very easy thing to do. The only thing logs are is a list of text that anyone could type up to make up anything they want. I am not stealing anything from Vixen nore would i have a reason to. So leave it at that.
    Jack "Frostblack"

Gui "Neocore" Montag

Neo "Xeroscope" Kaviera

You know...Tristalyn is a very very bitter person. I see everyone trying to have a heated conversation (debate) and she's just spitting venom. Xero-man...were you and Tristalyn dating at one time? Admit it...you dumped her at one point in the relationship and that's why she's so bitter towards you. Right? Come on Trist, fess up!

P.S.
    on a serious note, i love most of the KFM people. They chill in Rompa's just like every other customer, and Xero drops his station' url only when requested by people (like me) who keep forgetting to bookmark it. So i think this entire topic is complete b.s.

I'll admit, they've gotten better.
    But still, THEY DID do what they did, and I have yet to gain respect from those certain individuals. I do have great respect for some KFM members but some are just rude.
    Reynaldo "Monilith" Griffel
    Omni-Tek
    RK1

Originally posted by devuped
    I'll admit, they've gotten better.
    But still, THEY DID do what they did, and I have yet to gain respect from those certain individuals. I do have great respect for some KFM members but some are just rude.

Ok...i admit, Shin is out of his mind. Good guy...but out of his mind. I guess that could be conceived as annoying. Heh...

My pleasure Xero. But, I don't think that these were rendered because I got them from a concerned person the other day and so, knowing full well that they could be rendered, I asked for screenshots. Just got those on Wed. Screenshots cannot be rendered., And there would be no purpose. SO, here is the log that I have.... And the shots are on the bottom.

Start logging of "Vicinity" at 11/16/02 23:57:57

23:58: Babyaisha: ok
    23:58: Xeroscope: we have been pretty well off
    23:58: Xeroscope: have a seat doc
    23:58: Babyaisha: So.. DA good....
    23:58: Babyaisha: OP bad
    23:58: Xeroscope: hehe yea
    23:58: Babyaisha: WebMD bad....
    23:58: Xeroscope: yea
    23:58: Babyaisha: there was more
    23:58: Drmarkgreen shouts: Xeusdarch come out honey
    23:58: Babyaisha: It was DA OP and something eles...
    23:58: Babyaisha: but I don't remember
    23:59: Drmarkgreen: i hate "webmd" he keeps asking me to join Obsidian Order
    23:59: Xeroscope: webmd is a general in the guild Obsidian order, yet most of the members of that org dont even know who he is, so we cant take it out on the org
    23:59: Babyaisha: ok
    23:59: Xeroscope: Webmd is just a real ass to make is simple lol
    23:59: Drmarkgreen: Yes he is
    00:00: Babyaisha: Oh.. the ROmpa bar.. somethign about the ROmpa bar.
    00:00: Drmarkgreen: EVERY TIME im by the BB in ent he /macro's an advertisment to me to join obsidian order meanwhile im in a guild already so wtf
    00:00: Babyaisha: something Laz had told me....
    00:00: Drmarkgreen: and yes xero your right
    00:00: Babyaisha: last time I was on we were having trouble over there.. That was with DA?
    00:00: Drmarkgreen: that guild is out of controls
    00:00: Xeroscope: Lazzro is no longer playing AO
    00:01: Babyaisha: yeah I know
    00:01: Drmarkgreen: ok xeroscope i gotta xfer
    00:01: Babyaisha: I know him IRL
    00:01: Drmarkgreen: heres all i can spare to my NT
    00:01: Xeroscope: we had some trouble with Vixen Ent, but we have our oun club now so theres no problem
    00:01: Drmarkgreen: nvm
    00:01: Babyaisha: that's the name!
    00:01: Babyaisha: I knew it was someone.
    00:01: Xeroscope: they didnt like me broadcasting my radio there
    00:01: Drmarkgreen: lol xero
    00:01: Babyaisha: I see.
    00:01: Drmarkgreen: your radio is better then theirs
    00:02: Xeroscope: i stole all their customers and made their radio station go out of buisnes
    00:02: Xeroscope: lol
    00:02: Babyaisha: ah
    00:02: Babyaisha: I don't see many people on anymore.
    00:02: Drmarkgreen: ofl xero
    00:02: Babyaisha: the world looks pretty empty.
    00:03: Xeroscope: pretty much everyone crouds arround certain areas now
    00:03: Drmarkgreen: im gonna go write a hate letter to funcom while going shopping for my NT
    00:03: Xeroscope: so some palces seem very empty
    00:03: Drmarkgreen: yes they do
    00:03: Xeroscope: everyone is all clumped up instead of spread out
    00:03: Babyaisha: I see
    00:03: Xeroscope: just makes more lagg too
    00:03: Drmarkgreen: bye guys
    00:03: Babyaisha: see ya
    00:03: Drmarkgreen: ill be back in a few
    00:03: Xeroscope: later man
    00:04: Babyaisha: so.. anythign else?
    00:04: Xeroscope: hmm
    00:04: Babyaisha: How many people come to our club?
    00:04: Xeroscope: not that i can think of heh
    00:04: Xeroscope: we have had as many as 50 people in here at once
    00:04: Xeroscope: not many people know about the club yet
    00:05: Babyaisha: ahh
    00:05: Xeusdarch: new pistol aint too shaby
    00:05: Xeroscope:
    00:05: Babyaisha: ****.. I have to go.. my roomate is home
    00:05: Babyaisha: Mind if I log here
    00:05: Xeusdarch: Nice meeting you baby
    00:05: Xeroscope: hehe, latter Baby
    00:05: Babyaisha: see ya folks
    00:05: Xeusdarch waves bye bye
    And here are the screens:

http://www.vixen-ent.com/Xero1.jpg
    http://www.vixen-ent.com/Xero2.jpg

I am not trying to stir up anything Xero. I just want you to realize that we are aware of what you "think" you have done to us.. and we wanted you to know that you are wrong. Thanks
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor

/looks at above post

OUCH. :O

All I'm gonna say is I'd never play a game of checkers with these guys.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

:/

*shakes his head and frowns....*

Paranoia will Destroya

Paranoia will Destroya. *Recalls a glimpse from the past and present, but; sees nothing has changed to some of those that meditate on distrust." The way of Wisdom is knowledge. Distrust begats distrust...Evil begats Evil..Greed begats Greed. Hard work and Dedication becomes Fortune. Those with wealth have only one worry...taking the right path to enlightenment on how to preserve it. The path you choose is your outcome. Those without fault cast the first stone...yet ye be Judged. Do not dewell on the past..for time closes the door and opens new ones. Sometimes decisions are not logical to the mind because of the past..those that cry out for honor and are banned from rightousness becomes dishonored. You are the mirror image of your peception which can reflect clouds of Illusion to know the true reality of Ying and Yang. To have Balance you must desire Balance..to neglect reality tips the scales.
    Last edited by Curtlee; Nov 24th, 2002 at 00:20:51.
    Curtlee
    President of Enter The Dragon

Talking lmao

The two things you centered in on that i said,

Xeroscope: they didnt like me broadcasting my radio there

Xeroscope: i stole all their customers and made their radio station go out of buisnes

One is in refrence to the other.

"Vixen dosent like me broadcating my radio there"-

because they say-

"i stole all their customers and made their radio go out of buisness."

Its simply stating what someone else said, not that im trying to steal your customers and radio station. If i had meant that, it would have said... "i am going to steal vixens customers and radio." Reading that more carfully Aktrez would have saved you alot of inbarasment.

You also should have noticed that i said.

Xeroscope: we had some trouble with Vixen Ent, but we have our oun club now so theres no problem

Yet again read more carfully.

heh, in the end you actualy helped me out by making me aware of a common traitor in KFM who will be banned.

As iv said many times now. KFM hasnt and will not cause any more problems unless you pull it upon yourself. And we dont want rompa so get that through your thick skulls and stop whining.
    Jack "Frostblack"

Gui "Neocore" Montag

Neo "Xeroscope" Kaviera

LOL Xero's twisted logic strikes again!!! LMAO. Everyone who read that knew EXACTLY what it said and what it meant.. hence the posts under it. People know you Xero.. they know that no Matter what we say you are going to weasle your way out of owning up to your mistakes. It's just he way you are.

"And we dont want rompa so get that through your thick skulls and stop whining."

No one is whining Xero... I'm just pointing out the very reason we can't trust you. Babyaisha knew EXACTLY what you meant and that is why she sent me that. Your friend with you knew exactly what yuo meant that is why you and he both laughed. You have told me MANY times in the past how much you wanted Rompas.. and how you were going to do anything possible to get it. Then, when we helped you set up shop in Omni-trade (yes... we HELPED you!) You then couldn't get the ammount of customers as you had expected. So, what do you do? You come to Rompas and shout your radio station, you go to Babs and shout your station trying to get people to leave the clubs and go to your club.

I have no trouble with competition. Hell, DA and I are good friends and have had NO trouble with parties, DJ's whatnot. Gridstream and Vixen are also close and do the same thing. We never had trouble with Relax! when they were there. We simply find fault in a guild that likes to piggyback on the success of other people. You see that DA, Vixen, other guilds are doing well.. and you do all you can to slide in there and try to take the credit for yourself.

I will leave it at this. Your explaination is as silly and twisted as it's owner. I have no trouble with MANY of your members. I speak to them regularly and will continue to do so. But Xero, you just make me laugh.,

Peace,
    Aktrez

<<OOC: anyone reading this knows that I am very professional and a business woman in this game. Please excuse this one non professional post and realize that I've just had it! You can only take so much before things start getting silly.>>
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor

I'm pretty neutral in this whole thing and so have stayed out of the thread up til now.

Aktrez, I know you have enough reasons to not trust Xero, but if you reread the log, I can see how he said that sarcastically.

00:01: Xeroscope: we had some trouble with Vixen Ent, but we have our oun club now so theres no problem
    00:01: Drmarkgreen: nvm
    00:01: Babyaisha: that's the name!
    00:01: Babyaisha: I knew it was someone.
    00:01: Xeroscope: they didnt like me broadcasting my radio there
    00:01: Drmarkgreen: lol xero
    00:01: Babyaisha: I see.
    00:01: Drmarkgreen: your radio is better then theirs
    00:02: Xeroscope: i stole all their customers and made their radio station go out of buisnes
    00:02: Xeroscope: lol

Obviously, your station is not out of business, so what else could he have meant by saying that? I'm not taking sides or anything here, but that's just the way I see it.

((The problem with text chat is that you can't actually hear the person's voice to detect the inflections in it. So, situations like this can easily be interpreted several ways. Maybe since I'm such a sarcastic person to begin with, I tend to see things more in that light.))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast