Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To the Ownership of Rompas Bar

Red face (yawn)

I know what i meant, and its you Aktrez thats twisting the truth. And you did NOT help me one bit in starting my club in trade. NOT AT ALL. Your last post only shows that everything you say is fuled on hate. I had a few buffered messages fom people i didnt even know when i got on today one i quote " did you read that post aktrez sent on the rompa ounership forum, she is such a ****." Face up to the truth this time aktrez, your not perfict and your not always right. In this case you ARE wrong.
    Jack "Frostblack"
    Level: 41 Shade

Gui "Neocore" Montag
    Level: 58 Enforcer

Neo "Xeroscope" Kaviera
    Level: 200 Soldier

OKies....I don't like flames but I think a lil fanning is necassary...

Xero is a great guy. In fact, the only people I really see stirring problems are Aktrez...I mean, come on....it's all in character right? Everything Xero said was purely sarcastic. Leave it be. Please. Everytime I go to Rompa it's okies unless OP shows up...but let's face it....we all hate OP. The only problem I've ever really had with members of VE is when they act offensivly as female characters. I understand that some thrill comes from it, for guys I guess, but please....some things need to be kept in privy chats...NOT broadcasted. As far as KFM goes, they are a great guild, and like someone said, you can't judge us all by the actions of a few people. Yes, the leader does represent the whole (like out idiot president Bush)...but please don't include everyone if you have a problem with individual members...be it our leader or an applicant. I for one am a BIG Xero booster =0p.

Be wary of similar names too! There is an airhead agent with my exact head running around, a similar sounding name, and it has caused some confusion. I won't post HIS name heres because I do not want to slander, just trying to point out that yes, people can mistake others identities. Blame the OT scientists for that.

As far as radio streaming, some people have preferences, and I think it's fair for there to be competition.

Also, Aktrez, if you have a character conflict with Xero, I think you should take it up with him directly and not include us as a whole. In my opinion Rompa represents everything about Omni Tek that I have grown to distaste- A blatant display of wealth and luxury.

The conflict on Rubi Ka is graying.....the sides are harder to decipher....suddenly the middle ground doesnt sound so bad.

~/\/\istress \/ex~
    http://www.geocities.com/mistress_vex

I too can see the possibility of a misunderstanding. Sometimes people don't elaborate on what they say to keep things simple, or just because they don't have the patience. This instance is a good example of exactly that happens as a result.

My advice to everyone* is to elaborate on controversial and sensitive issues that have the slightest chance of being misinterpreted. Give references, and lots of "j/k :P's" after each sentence. This way, you'll be much safer.

My view now is that the RP community is pretty vicious. Lots of misunderstood hatreds that are caused by actions and comments that fall into the grey area between that of RP and OOC.

Alktrez, I'm not saying that you're wrong. However, your interpretation of these events might be different than other people. Say, Xeroscope: the creator of the "comment" .

I think Xero should decide exactly what he meant to convey with his own words, not you. Sometimes people interpret comments differently, but only the person from which the comment has originated, posesses the totally correct interpretation.

Just my thoughts. Zane0
    Last edited by Zane0; Nov 23rd, 2002 at 23:52:54.
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

ooook Xero.. as Tristalyn said.. you're right and everyone else is wrong. There is too much crap that you and I have gone through to make me believe that statement was sarcasm. I will leave it at that.

I am not a *****...as you can see by every single post on here (aside from the last one which was posted out of COMPLETE frustration!!) I have been incredibly civil and treated this with as much respect as it deserves. I do not START trouble... I do not CAUSE trouble. I was simply bringing up something that was sent to me that disturbed me to prove a point.

Perhaps she and the others who read it took it wrong. I know I sent it to 3 other people to have them read it to check before I posted it.. and they all agreed that it what it meant. But, again, this is just a game.. perhaps we ARE all wrong and you're right.

I'm not going to post anything on here. It's early in the morning and I"m sick of this BS with you Xero. I am an RP er (and for the person who posted that.. please remember this is an RP board.) Some things do get to me in real life. When one person works their BUTT off to accomplish something big.. and to do something great and someone else, out of jealousy or envy, comes around to try to either destroy or change that... THAT is when the RP becomes personal.

Those are my two cents. I don't get enough time to play this game and enjoy it like I use to. And I don't want to have to log in every time I can to hear "OMG!!! Xero said this~!~~ OMg!!! KFM did that!! OMG.. I can't handle it... I quit." I am not paying money to play that way.

So, I will leave it at that. Please note that this entire post is OOC. It is 12am and I just got off work. I'm tired, I"m beyond frustration, and I'm just plain PO'ed. Y'all don't see me like this very often!!!

- Aktrez
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

Hey people I've decided to help you folks out by ending this quick. I'm gonna go ahead and speed it up, skip to the end.

Flame!

Counter flame!!!!

Flame flame flaaaaame!

Rebuttle...with flames

Omni flamer

Ql 200 flamethrower!

*everyone gets bored*

The end, no everyone go have a drink and let this all go, because nothing is gonna be solved really unless you argue and fight for so long that both sides surrender. Aktrez, keep doing your thing. Xero, I hear you got a nice club in trade, take care of that. The end, done. You're all givin me a headache.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

Well, I'm a bit saddened to see this conversation end in anger and not compromise and understanding. I am glad however, that this little flame war didn't explode, but instead fizzled out.

I can't completely understand your frustration Alktrez, but I can see it. It's obvious that relations between Xero and yourself have been strained for whatever reason.

Do I have advice? No, I'm not very creative. I just posted to say that I'm not blaming one specific person for the frustrations that are occuring.

I hope that the situation improves, and that relations are mended. I guess that's all I should say about that.

See you all in Rompas I guess. :P
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

Originally posted by Tristalyn
    The org, as a hole, is pretty pathetic.
    One of the reasons that KFM has been deserted of most of it's good members. Not that there were too many good ones to begin with.
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

Originally posted by Tristalyn
    With a leader like that, they all look bad.
    Thanks Trist, for putting the candle on that cake. Well put.
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

Originally posted by Neo "Xeroscope" Kaviera

I am not trying to steal anything. KFM and I go to rompa to relax and hang out like everyone else. You can go Ahead and post what ever it is you have because if you have what you claim then it is pirated, a very easy thing to do. The only thing logs are is a list of text that anyone could type up to make up anything they want. I am not stealing anything from Vixen nore would i have a reason to. So leave it at that.
    GAHAHAHAHAHHA1!!!! Funniest thing on the boards in ages! Funniest thing since that "Lightbulb" thread. Hell! Everyone knows I'm hated on and an ass most of the time, but this is a beauty! Go ahead and post w/e she wants..... LMAO!

I love ya, Scope! What a comedian!

Re: lmao

Originally posted by Neo "Xeroscope" Kaviera
    heh, in the end you actualy helped me out by making me aware of a common traitor in KFM who will be banned.
    Good! Another person saved from the Pedophiliac Wrath of Scope!

Ah, I love a good bashing, even if it's me. Gets those post counts up real fast!

Originally posted by Don Carnage
    Hey people I've decided to help you folks out by ending this quick. I'm gonna go ahead and speed it up, skip to the end.

Flame!

Counter flame!!!!

Flame flame flaaaaame!

Rebuttle...with flames

Omni flamer

Ql 200 flamethrower!

*everyone gets bored*

The end, no everyone go have a drink and let this all go, because nothing is gonna be solved really unless you argue and fight for so long that both sides surrender. Aktrez, keep doing your thing. Xero, I hear you got a nice club in trade, take care of that. The end, done. You're all givin me a headache.

Hey, Don! I'm guessing that Xeroscope is that OMNI FLAMER you mentined, ne?

AGAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!@!!!@$!@!@$!#@#%I LOVE IT DADDY!!!!$@!AHAHAAHHAHA!!!!

eh, that's a bad one.

ooh, tere's 330 posts already. look at how well these flame threads work.

/me checks board name

Yeah, it says role playing.

If you have real issues with Xero, then sue him for slander, or unfair competition practises (I'm no lawer), or something. I'm sure Alamexis and the rest of the people in the Body of Laws Project would love to try their new Judicial Structure and court system on this.

I think you will need more than the posted evidence to win however.
    Tenfour, Scienceleet, Abhaya, all on Atlantean
    AO Stuff

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123