Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New bugs/exploits in PvP...

Originally posted by Letah
    Heh yeah I remember that. I always try shoot people at 40m range to get a few first free shots

I actually had a Trader on their way and an agent to buff me insanely up so I could go Vektor and kil lyou, but sadly you logged.

Doesn't make it differnt though, I think it's quite bad that you used a bug in the game to prevent 80% of my offensive capabilities to be used.
    I didnt even know about this bug (at least how it works) just until we fought and I figured out how it works. Remember my Burst and FA on the other side of the arena, before I sat down again? This was only to see how it works. I could zone everytime, but I decided to sit and watch the things you would do.

Feel uber as long as FC allows your profession to be uber in PvP against Soldiers....
    Isnt it the biggest exploit ever, to play a profession - which is intented to be a defensive class - as an aggressive, offensive class and being uber with that? I would call that a bugexploit
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Originally posted by Sethil
    I didnt even know about this bug (at least how it works) just until we fought and I figured out how it works. Remember my Burst and FA on the other side of the arena, before I sat down again? This was only to see how it works. I could zone everytime, but I decided to sit and watch the things you would do.
    Aw ok, youre forgiven then It was quite annoying I could not dot/AS/debuff you

Feel uber as long as FC allows your profession to be uber in PvP against Soldiers....
    Isnt it the biggest exploit ever, to play a profession - which is intented to be a defensive class - as an aggressive, offensive class and being uber with that? I would call that a bugexploit
    Check my sig, got a soldier too I do not agree on the defensive part though, according to fc's desciption it says doctors suck at the weapons part but got powerful dots and got a limiitted dd capability. It doesnt mean we should be bad in combat, it does say we are not good with weapons, just like NT's.

Did you play Cleric once in ad&d? A cleric is an AO doc, and *far* from weak and defensive.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Check my sig, got a soldier too I do not agree on the defensive part though, according to fc's desciption it says doctors suck at the weapons part but got powerful dots and got a limiitted dd capability. It doesnt mean we should be bad in combat, it does say we are not good with weapons, just like NT's.

Did you play Cleric once in ad&d? A cleric is an AO doc, and *far* from weak and defensive.
    Ok, a bit off topic, but when I read the description of the profession, I would get totally lead on the wrong way... If FC decides to make 'Doctors' that powerfull, they should at least change their name to something else that fits more with their abilities.... 'Battlenurse'?
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Combatmedic

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

In my experience if the person you are aggro on drops aggro you cannot nuke/special them anymore which really sucks for NT. I've only once kept nuke ability after zoning out of ent arena and that was with butwalrus who was nice enough not to unaggro me like some chickens (novalia) do in ent.

Ill fill in the report sploit-form and will away an answer, maybe FC dont know this yet.

Edit:
    ----------------
    Your feedback was submitted.

Thanks for keeping us informed.
    ----------------
    Last edited by Letah; Nov 18th, 2002 at 15:54:45.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Ill fill in the report sploit-form and will away an answer, maybe FC dont know this yet.

Edit:
    ----------------
    Your feedback was submitted.

Thanks for keeping us informed.
    ----------------
    They know about it, i reported it a cpl weeks ago after fighting a Trader(or was it agent in fp) at Camelot, and she agroed ppl in 25% then ran of to 100% and started stacking debuffs while those she fought( incl me) could not use spec or cast nanos on her....
    She did this so many times, there is no doupt she knew the bug. I reported the bug and talked to a GM about it, so they know, would prolly take a while before it's fixed tho...

Originally posted by Fryli

They know about it, i reported it a cpl weeks ago after fighting a Trader(or was it agent in fp) at Camelot, and she agroed ppl in 25% then ran of to 100% and started stacking debuffs while those she fought( incl me) could not use spec or cast nanos on her....
    She did this so many times, there is no doupt she knew the bug. I reported the bug and talked to a GM about it, so they know, would prolly take a while before it's fixed tho...
    Oh, okay, cant hurt to directly address Genevra though

edit: btw Fryli, didnt see you lately in pvp areas? Alts now?

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Thumbs down Pet bugged to

same stuff with pets, when they run to 75% ot 100% pets wont attack and they can attack you... lame..

ugg... mayhaps this thread needs to be killed

on thread topic, unlike most of u...FC's official response to this "bug" is 100% is intended for no combat, so deal with it, they were referring to camelot tho, not the arena.
    -Rhalla OMNI Fixer RK2

actually not really on thread topic cos i was talkin about in 75% zones, its always been that way in 100% zones. But now it works in 75% too. Whats really crap is that a nt/crat/mp can unagg me i cant do anything to them then they can sit there and nuke me into oblivion
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr
    Keep your friends close...and your enemies rooted.

Yes, I have GA4. No, I do not use it.

kthxdie

Originally posted by Whaambulance
    In my experience if the person you are aggro on drops aggro you cannot nuke/special them anymore which really sucks for NT. I've only once kept nuke ability after zoning out of ent arena and that was with butwalrus who was nice enough not to unaggro me like some chickens (novalia) do in ent.
    Haha I just noticed this post about me. I don't do anything special I just zone out of Arena I don't hit escape or try not to do anything. I want to fight people I just don't want to fight all 5 of you which is why I zone.

Don't understand why you're such a jerk to me. I just come to have some fun and you're always giving me ****. You want us to NOT come? You want to sit around the Arena and jerk each other off or something? I am offering some of you something interesting... it is a game dammit play it.

As far as all of your challenges come fight me come fight me it is well understood that most NTs have advantage over Fixer so I do my best to NOT fight them just like most professions out there do their best to NOT fight Fixer. I don't harass them every time they run from me its the rock paper scissors nonsense.

You get your nukes on me when I fight someone else is it a surprise to you that I run from that?

As far as this zone thing I didn't program the damn game and I don't control it I am just getting myself to a place where I am not jumped by 4-6 people. It's enough you all heal each other every time a clanner comes to fight I don't need all of you specialing me as well.

So get off my **** whaam and go pick on a Trader or an Enforcer if your so hot ****.

As far as the zone thing goes I don't have a way to make it not happen. I sure as hell am not going to sit there while all of you pound me. And I didn't even know it was happening until Stromm told me about something like this in Camelot. Then I experienced it first hand in Tir. Nobody ever said anything to me about it in Omni so I had no clue. I have had many fights in Omni Ent and many fights outside of it where Traders and Docs debuff me.

/me shrugs

Originally posted by Nothinman
    yeah there is some kinda problem.. most annoying is Novalia or newarival coming into ent arena.. pressing Q on someone and zoning out. then pounding them from outside and they cant attack back. sometimes peopel can attack back but mostly not : (

so your forced to exit the arena with low health.. and die outside. where normally you could just shoot back from inside.

when this gets fixed it will be a sad day for novalia.

Be a sadder day for soalitus whos been doing this for ages + prolly taught everyone else how its done......
    "In this great future, you can't forget your past"

Robert Nesta Marley

Angry fix this FC

This issue needs to be fixed. PPL dont even pvp in the 25% zone anymore they just run in start a fight and run out so they can't be hit by special attacks or debuffs. This isn't how pvp is supposed to work. Whats the point of having all these cool nano programs and special attacks if all anyone is gonna do is stand in 75% zone and shoot, heal repeat. Im for anything that prevents ganking in the arena but this is not a solution.

actually u can pvp effectively in 75% or 100% zones if both ppl stay aggro'd on each other. its when one drops agg that the bs begins.
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr

kthxdie

Same thing happend to me today...

I was testing some in Tir Arena when Lilbob tried to gank me .. I was not on auto attack so I had to target her and "find" her. She was standing in 75% (she claims that she stood in 25% so I could shoot her back) zone again while her pet was attacking me. At that moment I agroed her in 25% land a debuff and some specials while running towards 75% zone, cause I didnt want to be team ganked. At that moment I was just fighting her not knowing there was something "wrong".. I had agro on her all the time, but not for that one second to recharge my nano (cause I was running a bit low after all the testing) with my combat nano recharge kits. I reagroed and kept fighting. Then she ran to zone out.

I went to join her in that lovely house next to the Arena to ask if she enjoyed my dots , where she stated she was going to petition me for exploiting, cause she couldnt use specials. I kept agro all the time (but not when I sat down to recharge), so I dont see what I did wrong here.
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

You did nothing wrong ...

Stop whining about pvp ... yall! hehe

Go level! YAY!

Gawd I hate levelling...

ROFL

So sumthin even funnier w/ this bug/exploit happened the other day in DAV durin a tower battle. Succubis or wtf ever his name is lev 200 Solitus Enf is there. I agg him and he runs off, tries to fight me, figures out that isnt the best thing to do then runs again, drops agg, so i chase him halfway across DAV until he finds a zone border to zone into. LAMEEEEE!
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr

kthxdie

Something I don't understand (maybe my blonde NT brain can't figure the obvious)....

Clanners and Omni's going to each others arena expecting a 1 on 1 fight.....

LOL.
    .: Naraya :.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast