Thread: Possible Ninja Loot Fix?

Possible Ninja Loot Fix?

When you kill a npc, one team auto get's loot, no one can ninja at that point with Loot Messages now.

The problem comes when you want to transfer the loot to another *certain* player, and you have 20 people standing around clicking as fast as they can.

Why not create a new command, or hotkey. When you have a Loot window open and you target a person within a certain range, and type that command or hotkey, it transfers the loot window from your screen to their screen.

/transferloot or something like that.

Then it could transfer the loot window regardless of how long the loot window has been open, so no corpses fading away before they are looted maybe?

I think this would stop a lot of fights... Those fights tend to get ugly and leave friends fighting one another. I think we need fighting/conflict in the game, but not this kind of fighting...

Really sad....

Anything bad about my suggestion? exploiting it some kind of way would maybe be a possibility, but i'm sure it could be done right... maybe someone already mentioned this? not sure...

Your thoughts...

here's a better idea.

if you're fighting a strong mob, and there are people there that you know will ninja...let them die. they can't ninja from reclaim can they ?

oh, if somebody else ninja's, let them die next time. put them on a "refuse to buff" list with your guild. make life miserable for them. if eveyone would do this i bet ninja looting would drop to an alltime low.

no way to get loot if nobody likes you and nobody will team you.

My idea is to post this in the right forum.

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    My idea is to post this in the right forum.
    To late, let Cz move it... Wouldn't I get banned for cross-posting? hehe

The post was in regards to the whole Caol trying to ninja loot thing, which was in this forum... what's the big deal...

I don't think Caol did anything wrong... I think the system encourages the problem :P

Fact: ARK's and GM's encourage the problem by allowing it.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Originally posted by Patk9
    Fact: ARK's and GM's encourage the problem by allowing it.
    Well what can they really do about it?

Nothing... I don't see it as an exploit, but it's an issue that i think could be corrected and save some grief....

Exploit is taking advantage of a game mechanic that isnt meant for that use right? Well I'd think a lvl 20 alt running down to a 150 ranged dungeon for the sake of 'stealing' loot from the corpse of Tarasque is taking advantage of it.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced