Thread: Mutant King

Mutant King

Just wondering if anyone has ever seen a Mutant King?

I ran into them once, on a mission about a year ago out in either CAV, SAV, DAV or Belial. I have always wondered if they spawn outside, or if their spawn inside this mission was a mistake.

They are huge, filled the rooms of a brown cave mission, they couldnt even move. Also, scary looking, they look like some sort of big, hunched over, .....well, guess I really cant describe them. I may have gotten a screenshot, but since I had to reformat my HD a few months back, I have lost all my old screenies.

If you have seen them, where do they roam? I would love to just see one again.

Thanks
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

Question

wow! I am gonna look for it and post if I see it.
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

I wish I was the Mutant King... I would make them all dance and stuff.
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

since everyone only does full order missions i doubt many people have ever seen them the "chaos" mobs are alot more interesting, but usually also a lot harder. and you always have the chance that it will be spiders, beetler or whatever, not fitting into the rooms. resulting in insane LOS problems, getting hit through a few walls and stuff like that. very unpleasant.

Arrow

Not beetles, they're gone... allegedly...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Originally posted by Darkbane
    Not beetles, they're gone... allegedly...
    Hehe nope, was blitzing missions a few days ago and they were in one of them...
    Yagyu for life

Heh, they supposedly removed CH casting docs, but about 2 weeks ago I interrupted a casting of it, shoulda gotten a screeny.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Yep, still see lots of beetles.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops