Thread: When do the Nuets get a arena

When do the Nuets get a arena

Umm maybe in bor .. i need a new place to go looking for people to kill me.

Anyways it seems like there are more high lvl nuets online these days than there are omnis on RK1 be nice if they had a place to hang out and beat on each other.

how is one neut suppose to attack the other if they can't attack until they are attacked first?
    Mick "Nugget" McMullet - Level 220 - AL 16

Webmaster of AO Soldiers

"There are other things in my life I need to take care of (I can mention food, sleep, latex... uhm, no, wait!)" - Cz woot!

i think they can attack 1st in 0% but just not in 25%

Correct me if im wrong

We can attack in 0% zones. Just not in 25%.

No need for a neutral arena I think though, just go kill clanners and omni's in Tir

Well, more arenas are never bad. The more the merrier.

every major city should have one at least. just having 2 (3 if you count the bar) is not enough
    Mick "Nugget" McMullet - Level 220 - AL 16

Webmaster of AO Soldiers

"There are other things in my life I need to take care of (I can mention food, sleep, latex... uhm, no, wait!)" - Cz woot!

Yep, would be nice to have one in Borealis.
    The 0% one.... (evil glare)....
    Cerber - MA Bruiser

Baboone - Portable Deathstar

Dukatus - Choppah

you neuts are an odd bunch

you join no side so you dont have to fight ...but then all you do is cry about how you want your own arena to fight in...

why dont you go buy an application if you want to pvp

Cmon now, I've always thought they should have their arena in NLC, and model it after the desert arena that Maximus first fights in in Gladiator.

The seating would be nice too... I've ALWAYS been dissapointed by the difficulty of spectation during good arena fights. It sucks in both tir and omnient. :\

hahah, bump for arena bleachers!
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Ah now Windbane, we may want to try PvP but that does not mean we want to become Clan/Omni, nothing wrong in wanting to prepare ourselves for the tab happy amongst the community now is there?

They cant even start a fight. All a newt arena would be would be a place for OT/Clan to kill poor little newt ducks! LMAO! Quack Quack Quack! LMAO!
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .