Thread: Newbie MA looking for an RP Group.

Newbie MA looking for an RP Group.

A lot of the groups out there aren't really RP Groups.

I'm not a powergamer, and not looking to become uber. My character is currently a 15th level Martial Artist.

He's also a neutral. You can contact me at almost anytime via EMail (awpti@awpti.org), or in the game at some point (I'm usually logged in after 2pm Mount Standard (Arizona MST that is).

I may actually throw together a new character, but I'm not sure yet.

(EDIT): For note, I'm not looking for groups that run around shouting about joining (x) because of (y) reason. I'm looking for those who are more familiar with the FreeForm style of RP (Those who actually put effort into coming up with a `history` for their character).

-Geoff W.
    awpti@awpti.org
    http://www.awpti.org/
    Last edited by Elu; Nov 15th, 2002 at 18:45:41.

If you're willing to consider going clan, swing by www.whispers-edge.com and check us out. I'm not sure how hardcore RP you're looking for (we're not a100% IC guild like SPARTA), but I like to think we're a fun crew.

Sounds very interested. I have a neutral Atrox Enforcer currently, but I'm definately willing to go Clan.

I may actually start up a new character. Who should I look or?

-Geoff W.

Look for Cyani, Vixtentrox, or Munkie. Any one of them can help you. Nelida, Ibuar or Scratchnsnif could probably help as well if you can't get in touch with the first three.

You may be interested in this thread, lifted from this forum:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=43174

Thanks again to Bonefish for keeping it up to date
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

What is your characters name?.. .If you are considering to join Omni-Tek.. Then Division 7 of the RATFE orginization is recruiting... we are 100% RPers.. not powergamers... I myself have played AO for 14 months and never gotten over lvl 44 because of RP.
    Peter Giscombe - Director of the Omni-Tek Corporate Security Coalition.

Bump

RK 1 Omni MP here,

Definately drowning in Doodz, help! Any RPers about feel free to tell me. I have been very disappointed in the RP representation in game so far. I like the rest.

*waves*
    Gorgetha
    Priestess of the Unspeakable
    Omni Meta-physicist (RK1 Atlantean)

Originally posted by Dartelosolus
    What is your characters name?.. .If you are considering to join Omni-Tek.. Then Division 7 of the RATFE orginization is recruiting... we are 100% RPers.. not powergamers... I myself have played AO for 14 months and never gotten over lvl 44 because of RP.
    Now this is interesting. My Enf. just went Omni-tek not to long ago. He's at level 32 now (I semi PG'd him there).

His name is Obtrecation. What's yours? I'll keep an eye open.

-G
    awpti@awpti.org
    http://www.awpti.org/

Iwill be on world tonight...

Hi,

My name is Joylnn "Munkie" Creehan, General of the Whiser's Edge.

I will be on world this evening from 7pm EST until ?.

Give me an on-world tell and I will meet you to see if Whisper's Edge is what you might be looking for. You can find more info about us at....

Whisper's Edge Website

O look forward to speaking to you.

Munkie!