Thread: AO Tradeskills have improved 10 Fold !!

AO Tradeskills have improved 10 Fold !!

Not sure if its just me, but I am very happy with all the new tradeskill items that have been added to the game in the past few months (carbonum, CAS, weapon upgrades, etc.). Initially I was disappointed with the implementation, but recently it has greatly improved. Now, if they could only increase the drop rate of certain items needed (soul frags, PPPe's, etc.), that would be a further improvement to a system that just continually gets better.

Keep up the good work !!
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

I'm happy with all the tradeskills. I'm not sure what they're doing with the drop rate I guess they want it to be rare and unique. I think it would be fun though to see more people with full suits of CAS and bronto armor, as of now that privlege is only for the very rich.

I'd also like to see more uses for weapon smithing. The MCS is cool but you can mission for it. I get a few requests for the Sol Chronis smg and River XP sometimes but you still have to find the parts. Howabout a popular gun that can only be made and all the parts are available from shops. When I say popular, I mean it'd be competitive with something like the X-3 rifle.
    Ionicdude - In it to win it no matter how you spin it

CAS armor looks awesome. But if its super easy to get the parts its just gonna become old and boring real fast. It would be nice for it to be a little more common, but too common is not good.

NOOOOO .... don't increase the drop rate of the PPPE's ... then ill be out of a job ^^
    Originally posted by Runar Thor
    Having a launch like AO had was like being violently spanked for 2 years straight and we swear by the great, soft pillow in the sky to take every precaution possible to ensure the future safety of our botties